Reload this Page >

Sending a picture back to the UK

Sending a picture back to the UK

Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:52 am
Just Joined

Joanna1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sending a picture back to the UK

Hi
Am in Auckland and need to send a painting back to the UK for a wedding gift, and wondered if anyone could recommend a particular service?
Its worth $350 so not a Monet but an important gift all the same! needs to arrive by 23 July (yes am cutting it fine I know!)

Thanks in advance
Jo
Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Herm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sending a picture back to the UK

Originally Posted by Joanna1
Hi
Am in Auckland and need to send a painting back to the UK for a wedding gift, and wondered if anyone could recommend a particular service?
Its worth $350 so not a Monet but an important gift all the same! needs to arrive by 23 July (yes am cutting it fine I know!)

Thanks in advance
Jo
I sent some important stuff back last year and used DHL. I found they provided a really good service at what I thought was a reasonable price. You can also track progress of the package over the internet.

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default Re: Sending a picture back to the UK

Originally Posted by Herm
I sent some important stuff back last year and used DHL. I found they provided a really good service at what I thought was a reasonable price. You can also track progress of the package over the internet.

Cheers
Just used DHL to send a parcel to Australia .It was picked up on Thurs morning from our house by a courier who was no help and give us wrong information and was still in NZ this morning. Found them to be a nightmare to deal with .I might have been unlucky but best of luck if you use them as you will need it!!