Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

List of Rentals in NZ allowing animals

List of Rentals in NZ allowing animals

Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:02 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default List of Rentals in NZ allowing animals

Hi all, Thought I'd be helpful for once
Thought this could be a thread that gets added to by people who've found theappropriate places to stay!? (hopefully)

The one we rented in Cambridge (Waikato) was via a lady called Val who runs the gym in Cambridge. She's from the Uk originally and very understanding about pets and the house - for a rental- was presentable. (be prepared to drop your standards somewhat for your pets people and think of the day you get your own place). PM me if you need me to contact her for you if you are coming to Cambridge or Hamilton area.

Mumo.
Anyone got any others that might help?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:06 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Rentals in NZ allowing animals

The rental we're in at the mo allows cats
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:01 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sky
The rental we're in at the mo allows cats
Think we need a format here i.e.
How many beds:

Am I being bossy?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 7:03 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

What a great idea.

The rental we stayed in when we first arrived was fully furnished, and allowed us our 2 cats and dog.
It was lovely. Two bedrooms. About 5/10 mins outside kerikeri. No phone or mobile phone reception though. It was secluded and the animals could run about in complete safety. It wasn't cheap but it was perfect. Very restful to get your head together.

I can PM details to anyone if needed.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:33 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol ok, it's in Rangiora, it's 3 bed and warm and cosy, it's decor is a bit tired but the carpets are in good nick and it's fully enclosed with high fences and nice lockable high gates.
It has a wood burner (most important bit)
Our landlady is lovely.
When we move out I'll let the forum know just in case someone wants it and if they do I'll do like Pixie and pm details.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant futureSophie_Wellington has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Hi all, Thought I'd be helpful for once
Thought this could be a thread that gets added to by people who've found theappropriate places to stay!? (hopefully)

The one we rented in Cambridge (Waikato) was via a lady called Val who runs the gym in Cambridge. She's from the Uk originally and very understanding about pets and the house - for a rental- was presentable. (be prepared to drop your standards somewhat for your pets people and think of the day you get your own place). PM me if you need me to contact her for you if you are coming to Cambridge or Hamilton area.

Mumo.
Anyone got any others that might help?
Hi Mumonty, Good idea!

Mana Hotel
What does it allow: Dog, cats (negotiable speak to owner)
How many beds: Holiday accommodation - also have a separate SC apartment I think

I also know of a beach-house in Waikanae for your first week's stay.

Does anyone know of a dog & cat friendly rental along the south east coast in Welly (Lyall / Houghton / anywhere lol) please?

Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2006, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice

What a great idea for a thread, and very timely for us !

We're looking for a rental that allows 2 x dogs in West Auckand untill Dec, and then one in ChCh from Dec.
Some landlords are ok about 1 x dog but balk at the idea of 2.... even tho they're more house trained than my son !
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xpat19
What a great idea for a thread, and very timely for us !

We're looking for a rental that allows 2 x dogs in West Auckand untill Dec, and then one in ChCh from Dec.
Some landlords are ok about 1 x dog but balk at the idea of 2.... even tho they're more house trained than my son !
Hi

we need a rental for 2 adults and one large fairly well behaved dog in Tauranga area.

Cheers Nick