Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Seminar this weekend at NZ House. U going??

Seminar this weekend at NZ House. U going??

Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Seminar this weekend at NZ House. U going??

Just wondered if anyone from here is going to the seminar this weekend.

If so perhaps we can all meet up for drinks/dinner/drinks and more drinks once its all over with.

I dont mind being the one who holds up the EXPATS GROUPIES HERE sign.

Nici

Already hoping to meet one of you lot.........do these people know what they are letting themselves in for
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:58 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seminar this weekend at NZ House. U going??

what's it all about then...have heard nothing about it
Old Jul 17th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Hi Nici

Yes, hubby and I are hoping to go! Aiming to go for the 2pm slot, although we haven't booked any tickets.

Have you booked? Happy to meet up for a drink or two (any excuse!). Will PM you later in the week with my mobile number.

Hi Mandie, click on this link for details of the seminar!

http://www.mov****.com/Seminar/seminar.aspx?sm=g48
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Yep....my OH (Gazzer15) and myself will definately be there. Booked tickets for the 2pm slot.. Be great to meet up with any other groupies.....Kato do you really know what you are letting yourself in for
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elsie03
Yep....my OH (Gazzer15) and myself will definately be there. Booked tickets for the 2pm slot.. Be great to meet up with any other groupies.....Kato do you really know what you are letting yourself in for
Have no idea..............but it should be fun.

Whats the worse that can happen..............hmmmm...........me falling over blind drunk then OH throwing the book at me for showing him up, nothing new there then.

LOL
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Have no idea..............but it should be fun.

Whats the worse that can happen..............hmmmm...........me falling over blind drunk then OH throwing the book at me for showing him up, nothing new there then.

LOL
Please someone - take a camera!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:15 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I have 4 tickets booked for the 2 pm slot. Me, Mum, Dad and daughter.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
I have 4 tickets booked for the 2 pm slot. Me, Mum, Dad and daughter.
I am going to book tickets online now.

By thursday evening I want a count up of all who are going and who is willing to hold the sign aloft...........I will probably be on my back by then due to trying to get some dutch courage in me (whiskey to you lot) so not a good idea if i hold it unless of course your only 3ft tall in which case you will find me.

Nici
Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Bugger! There aren't any tickets left for the 2pm slot, don't know what I should do now??
Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
Bugger! There aren't any tickets left for the 2pm slot, don't know what I should do now??
Bugger.............I have yet to book mine either as we I am supposed to be working.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

There do seem to be some available for the 9.30am slot, but I don't know if I can get there in time!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
There do seem to be some available for the 9.30am slot, but I don't know if I can get there in time!
Shall we just wait outside for the others and then go for something to eat??

Or meet up for lunch and then drinks after???

I ain't that bothered if I cant get in. 9.30am will be a killer as I will no doubt have a drink friday as per usual.........what do you think?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hopefully, there will at least be some stands we can look at - what do you think? Haven't been to one of these seminars before, not sure how they work?!

Maybe we can gatecrash! Might feel braver with a bit of dutch courage (whiskey for you, wine for me!!!)
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

I feel a party coming on....

Im sure if you turn up for the 2pm session, there'll no doubt be a few no shows as there always are at these events and they'll let you in... If not, we can meet up with you after for sure and give you the low down.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elsie03
I feel a party coming on....

Im sure if you turn up for the 2pm session, there'll no doubt be a few no shows as there always are at these events and they'll let you in... If not, we can meet up with you after for sure and give you the low down.
Oh...another thing...when we booked they are asked us to arrive at least 15mins before the start time. We'll be aiming to get there for 1.30 (ish).........we could all meet up in a "local" pub beforehand? Not much that I can recall in Haymarket but maybe Leicester Square area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.