Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Scottish cat in transit!

Scottish cat in transit!

Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scottish cat in transit!

Hi, I am trying to get quotes for shipping our ginger moggie over with us ~ does anyone have any experience of animal shippers from Scotland (NE) I really don't want to drive a stressed cat all the way to Heathrow!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Si19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Scottish cat in transit!

Golden Arrow shippers in Shropshire are just fantastic, you could always consider a sedation for the journey from Scotland to Shropshire which tends to just make moggies drowsy but work wonders... GA take the animals from Shropshire to Heathrow so you wouldn't have that leg
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice

http://www.pettravelservices.co.uk/

This company is based in Dunfermline. My friend used them to bring her cats to Oz, including one that was quite elderly.

We used Golden Arrow to bring our dogs as we needed to board them for 2 weeks and they were they only ones who could do that. I have to say they are excellent.

I worried myself sick until they arrived, but they were fine and settled into their NZ life very quickly.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I don't know from up in Scotland, but pics of pets are compulsory.
Pic and name of international ginger puss purrrlease.