Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RIP Kristian Digby

RIP Kristian Digby

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:40 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default RIP Kristian Digby

Have you Guy Heard??
Kristian Digby was round dead in his London flat this morning...
I am shocked!!! And very sad...
I used to LOVE watching him... I even kindda had a crush...
My thoughts are with his familly n friends!
RIP Kristian, you will be missed by all of us...
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: RIP Kristian Digby

NO WAY.... how sad.

I had a crush on him myself, loved watching him and that bald 1 Dom.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 9:03 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw it on news this morning, so sad
Loved watching him on to buy or not to buy.
Seemed like a really fun person & very cute

Dewb
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx
Have you Guy Heard??
Kristian Digby was round dead in his London flat this morning...
I am shocked!!! And very sad...
I used to LOVE watching him... I even kindda had a crush...
My thoughts are with his familly n friends!
RIP Kristian, you will be missed by all of us...
How sad. Ditto the above
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 2:38 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

He came to a sticky end.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 11:16 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
He came to a sticky end.
Yep, VERY surprised at the amount of detail given out on 6pm radio when I heard it...
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 11:18 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi
Yep, VERY surprised at the amount of detail given out on 6pm radio when I heard it...
And there was me thinking it was only Tory MPs that were into that kind of thing ... you feel old unless you have tried to strangle yourself at least once while having a 5 knuckle shuffle these days ...
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

you feel old unless you have tried to strangle yourself at least once while having a 5 knuckle shuffle these days ...
priceless.
wont be missed in our house
Old Mar 7th 2010, 10:01 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by colandros
priceless.
wont be missed in our house
I did to try sit on my arm once to numb the hand before the act ... I just ended up with torn tendons.

I appear to be more M&S than S&M.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I did to try sit on my arm once to numb the hand before the act ... I just ended up with torn tendons.

I appear to be more M&S than S&M.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...ame-gone-wrong

Quote:"Paramedics arrived at the house about 7.45am local time and tried to revive the up-and-coming presenter, but were unsuccessful. "
Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:26 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see that some of you manage to laugh at someone's death....

I have looked at closing this thread but i cant....
Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

ask a mod, they'll do it for you......i think?!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:06 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Closed at OP's request.