Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Right ladies......medicals question!

Right ladies......medicals question!

Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:03 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right ladies......medicals question!

Perhaps each medical centre is different, we went to the one in Handsworth Birmingham and it was definatey a requirement. I guess if you haven't got one or you've had any abnormal test results then it's then a case of "go to page xx" and then list all your gynae history!

If your last one was clear and you can easily get your result from GP then I'm sure it would always add more strings to your bow and aid the whole passing of the medical.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:04 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by nearly nurse
I just had a horrible thought!! Do I have to get my boobs (or any other unexpected parts) out for the medicals???
I had to take my bra off for the medical Doctor was checking for lumps.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:02 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I had to take my bra off for the medical Doctor was checking for lumps.
Nobody wanted to look, let alone touch mine. I did get my tatoo looked at closely though!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by P18PPS
Nobody wanted to look, let alone touch mine. I did get my tatoo looked at closely though!
Hmm, weird how some want to look and some don't. I felt uncomfortable, but at the time i thought everyone had to do it.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a horrible thought!! Do I have to get my boobs (or any other unexpected parts) out for the medicals???
Yes.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hmm, weird how some want to look and some don't. I felt uncomfortable, but at the time i thought everyone had to do it.
A thorough dr would do check the breasts and check external genitalia. No internal.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
A thorough dr would do check the breasts and check external genitalia. No internal.
Glad mine was only 50% thorough then - happily you can guess which bit. Think I would have been disturbed to say the least, had he wanted to check the second item you mention .

And as someone else said..the older male doctor checking boobs was actually way less embarrassing than having to strip off for a much younger attractive male radiographer for the chest x-ray. By the way OH was with me and had the same radiographer and strangely enough didn't find it at all embarrassing.

Last edited by luvwelly; Apr 8th 2008 at 6:41 am.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Glad mine was only 50% thorough then - happily you can guess which bit. Think I would have been disturbed to say the least, had he wanted to check the second item you mention .

And as someone else said..the older male doctor checking boobs was actually way less embarrassing than having to strip off for a much younger attractive male radiographer for the chest x-ray. By the way OH was with me and had the same radiographer and strangely enough didn't find it at all embarrassing.
This is quite common - I hate having cute doctors!

On another thread I wrote about a 23 yr old pregnant married woman who was unaware that she had two vaginas and cervices.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:31 pm
AKA New Nurse

nearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant future

Thanks all so much for the replys, guess we will just have to wait and see what they do cause everyone seems to have had different experiences. We go on thursday so will update with the possibly humiliating experience . Doesnt help that its ladies week!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Good Luck, hope it's not too bad.

xx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by luvwelly

.....younger attractive radiographer for the chest x-ray.
Hey luvwelly, all us radiographers are GORGEOUS!

NN - hope the medical goes smoothly. I was dreading mine but in the end it wasn't worth all the worry!! Good luck
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:37 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to for the xray (and because they are, er, quite ample I had to lift and er shift so they could get a clear xray.) Or perhaps he was just having a larf?

In hindsight he probably was when I think about this skimpy little gown he asked me to put one which was nothing more than a napkin. That xray chappy was based on the outskirts of Norwich.

For the medical I think I wore tshirt and pants.

Ask 'stasia' what she had to do - the panel doctor wanted to check she was a female The doctor was a female and commented 'you'd be surprised what people try and get away with!'
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreamfish
I had to for the xray (and because they are, er, quite ample I had to lift and er shift so they could get a clear xray.) Or perhaps he was just having a larf?

In hindsight he probably was when I think about this skimpy little gown he asked me to put one which was nothing more than a napkin. That xray chappy was based on the outskirts of Norwich.

For the medical I think I wore tshirt and pants.

Ask 'stasia' what she had to do - the panel doctor wanted to check she was a female The doctor was a female and commented 'you'd be surprised what people try and get away with!'

and no i don't look like a man!!!

serioulsly though it shouldn't happen i did a lot of research after it happened to me and there's no way they should ask you to show your foof off i just had some over eager doc ( i hope, i don't want to even imagine that she was a perve!)
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stasia
and no i don't look like a man!!!

serioulsly though it shouldn't happen i did a lot of research after it happened to me and there's no way they should ask you to show your foof off i just had some over eager doc ( i hope, i don't want to even imagine that she was a perve!)

She was most definitely a pervy Doc!!! Shouldn't be allowed!!

I honestly kept all my clothes on for x ray and medical. Perhaps cos I wasn't blessed in the Boob department
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou

She was most definitely a pervy Doc!!! Shouldn't be allowed!!
With respect, I completely disagree.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.