Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For the Richard Till lovers out there...

Wikiposts

For the Richard Till lovers out there...

Old Dec 1st 2011, 9:05 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the Richard Till lovers out there...

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
So there I was minding my own business, just happily reading the Christmas edition of Your Home and Garden....

Richard Till....

That man is haunting me now! 2 pages of his garden tips and a full page picture of him sitting in his garden with his dog on his lap
I reckon he must do "things" with the dog when he's in the privacy of his own dungeon. Maybe they involve tea towels? Or old ladies?
Old Dec 1st 2011, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
I reckon he must do "things" with the dog when he's in the privacy of his own dungeon. Maybe they involve tea towels? Or old ladies?
Old Dec 9th 2011, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

youtube.com/watch?v=mvH9WuZb2qA&feature=relmfu