Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

returning residency visa

returning residency visa

Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:54 am
  #1  
Stoke City fanatic
Thread Starter
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default returning residency visa

Hi does anyone know about how long it takes to get an indefinate rrv (from applying to receiving). Going on holiday in couple of months and need to get one sorted.
nelsonpom is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:59 am
  #2  
Citizenships collector...
 
urbanproject's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: St Mary's Bay, Auckland (NZ)
Posts: 239
urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by nelsonpom View Post
Hi does anyone know about how long it takes to get an indefinate rrv (from applying to receiving). Going on holiday in couple of months and need to get one sorted.
Hiya,

Mine was done on the spot at one of the Auckland offices. Took about 1 hour ish from queuing to being called and getting my new sticker in

Jen
urbanproject is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:25 am
  #3  
Stoke City fanatic
Thread Starter
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by urbanproject View Post
Hiya,

Mine was done on the spot at one of the Auckland offices. Took about 1 hour ish from queuing to being called and getting my new sticker in

Jen
Thats pretty good but am guessing I would have to travel to Welly or Christchurch to do that Did you have to prove anything or just hand passport over, I have only been out of NZ for five weeks in last 2.5 years)
nelsonpom is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:41 am
  #4  
Citizenships collector...
 
urbanproject's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: St Mary's Bay, Auckland (NZ)
Posts: 239
urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by nelsonpom View Post
Thats pretty good but am guessing I would have to travel to Welly or Christchurch to do that Did you have to prove anything or just hand passport over, I have only been out of NZ for five weeks in last 2.5 years)
I just brought my passport and the NZIS RRV form (NZIS 1004).

I'd only been out of the country 5 days my first year and 5 weeks the second, the girl just checked my records and that was pretty much it. Not too sure of the timelines if you send your forms though. The fee was $140 if I remember well.
urbanproject is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:49 am
  #5  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Tauranga
Posts: 104
krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future
Default Re: returning residency visa

sent mine to hamilton...was there about 3 wks and i hadnt heard anything then we had a death in family bak 'ome n hubby booked flight for the next day!!! i went to hamilton that afternoon and it was all sorted, sitting in a pile waiting to be posted back...at some point!!!
krissie is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:58 am
  #6  
Stoke City fanatic
Thread Starter
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by urbanproject View Post
I just brought my passport and the NZIS RRV form (NZIS 1004).

I'd only been out of the country 5 days my first year and 5 weeks the second, the girl just checked my records and that was pretty much it. Not too sure of the timelines if you send your forms though. The fee was $140 if I remember well.
Thats cool thanx
nelsonpom is offline  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:59 am
  #7  
Stoke City fanatic
Thread Starter
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by krissie View Post
sent mine to hamilton...was there about 3 wks and i hadnt heard anything then we had a death in family bak 'ome n hubby booked flight for the next day!!! i went to hamilton that afternoon and it was all sorted, sitting in a pile waiting to be posted back...at some point!!!
Will bear that in mind thanx
nelsonpom is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.