Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

returning residency visa

returning residency visa

Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:54 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default returning residency visa

Hi does anyone know about how long it takes to get an indefinate rrv (from applying to receiving). Going on holiday in couple of months and need to get one sorted.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:59 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: returning residency visa

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Hi does anyone know about how long it takes to get an indefinate rrv (from applying to receiving). Going on holiday in couple of months and need to get one sorted.
Hiya,

Mine was done on the spot at one of the Auckland offices. Took about 1 hour ish from queuing to being called and getting my new sticker in

Jen
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:25 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Hiya,

Mine was done on the spot at one of the Auckland offices. Took about 1 hour ish from queuing to being called and getting my new sticker in

Jen
Thats pretty good but am guessing I would have to travel to Welly or Christchurch to do that Did you have to prove anything or just hand passport over, I have only been out of NZ for five weeks in last 2.5 years)
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:41 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Thats pretty good but am guessing I would have to travel to Welly or Christchurch to do that Did you have to prove anything or just hand passport over, I have only been out of NZ for five weeks in last 2.5 years)
I just brought my passport and the NZIS RRV form (NZIS 1004).

I'd only been out of the country 5 days my first year and 5 weeks the second, the girl just checked my records and that was pretty much it. Not too sure of the timelines if you send your forms though. The fee was $140 if I remember well.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

sent mine to hamilton...was there about 3 wks and i hadnt heard anything then we had a death in family bak 'ome n hubby booked flight for the next day!!! i went to hamilton that afternoon and it was all sorted, sitting in a pile waiting to be posted back...at some point!!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:58 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by urbanproject
I just brought my passport and the NZIS RRV form (NZIS 1004).

I'd only been out of the country 5 days my first year and 5 weeks the second, the girl just checked my records and that was pretty much it. Not too sure of the timelines if you send your forms though. The fee was $140 if I remember well.
Thats cool thanx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:59 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by krissie
sent mine to hamilton...was there about 3 wks and i hadnt heard anything then we had a death in family bak 'ome n hubby booked flight for the next day!!! i went to hamilton that afternoon and it was all sorted, sitting in a pile waiting to be posted back...at some point!!!
Will bear that in mind thanx