Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
It's all steam ahead for you then!!Is your husband a nurse? If so how did he get the job? I'm a nurse and just don't know where to start on the job front!!
Just find a hospital on the Net. Email them & you'll get an interview, guaranteed
Old Sep 27th 2007, 4:59 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a nurse and just don't know where to start on the job front!!
Start with the Discrict Health Boards and go from there:
http://www.moh.govt.nz/districthealthboards
Worked for me!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi nici

we would like to be near Invercargill, as we would like to live semi rural, we still need to put our house up for sale, but dont want to do it yet incase we dont get our visa,
we are just waiting for paperwork to come back to us, to complete the ITA then it can be sent off, we would like to be there for the spring.
Rotorua looks lovely i saw it on Destination New Zealand which is on sky (do you watch it) are you taking the permanent night shift job??
i would like us to be there now as all the waiting etc is a bit stressful but we are getting there
with regards

kirstie
I will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you getting your visa's.

It will happen for you Kirstie. We only started this whole thing in March as originally it was Oz I was after. Next thing we knew we were running away with ourselves and put the house on the market

I will say it once again...........any, and I mean ANY help I can give any of you guys including somewhere to rest your weary heads when you make the jump, then just let me know. I have been fortunate enough to meet some wonderful people off here (yeah I know, drinks all round when we get there) who have offered so much help. Too think there are people out there who you do not know and yet offer so much............YOU LOT ARE GREAT!!!

Nici

P.S But I am yet to meet them all and from what I can gather many of them are drinkers.........not me I am tea total
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by McGowans
Great news! We done

We're in the same boatr if/when we sell our house. We've thought about renting it out, but don't want to have that safety net, it would make things too comfortable for us. Also I'd hate to come back to a wrecked house, when we've spent the past 18 months pouring our hearts and finances into. And finally we need the cash!

Emma
Don't rent..........just throw your all into the move. Whats the worse that can happen!

If your homeless, come live with us
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done everyone Where's your new job? When is Destination New Zealand on? I've never seen it?
I never saw that one either. Anyone know when its on again??
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jill1420
You Go Girl!

Great to hear things are moving for you guys. Best Wishes.

Jill
Jill...........come on girl, get you a**e in gear mate.

Get the plane tickets, come stay with me and I will get the hubbie work. Shall I send you the details of Roger's new company??? Worth a shot don't you think.

I will call you either tonight or tomorrow if your about.

Nici
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Jill...........come on girl, get you a**e in gear mate.

Get the plane tickets, come stay with me and I will get the hubbie work. Shall I send you the details of Roger's new company??? Worth a shot don't you think.

I will call you either tonight or tomorrow if your about.

Nici
Dear Lord woman - do you spend half your life on the phone?!! (me too!)
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Dear Lord woman - do you spend half your life on the phone?!! (me too!)
I am always promising to call someone and never seem to get round to it.........but I will.

And your right, half the life on the phone, the rest drinking alcohol.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:23 am
conquering the world!

I am always promising to call someone and never seem to get round to it.........but I will.

And your right, half the life on the phone, the rest drinking alcohol.
Ahh, separated at birth!! Apart from my huge compulsion to go to the gym at the moment
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahh, separated at birth!! Apart from my huge compulsion to go to the gym at the moment
I must make sure I join you in that.

Although I did have a membership here at a very posh one......went about 5 times then thought sod this and sat at home with a well deserved drink instead
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:52 am
conquering the world!

I must make sure I join you in that.

Although I did have a membership here at a very posh one......went about 5 times then thought sod this and sat at home with a well deserved drink instead
I gave up going to the gym last May once the sun started to shine - I was f****d if I was spending 2 hours a day in there once the sun came out. However, the Gym I go to now opens at 5.30am so I won't have to miss the sun if I can only drag my sorry arse out of bed in the middle of the night!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

I gave up going to the gym last May once the sun started to shine - I was f****d if I was spending 2 hours a day in there once the sun came out. However, the Gym I go to now opens at 5.30am so I won't have to miss the sun if I can only drag my sorry arse out of bed in the middle of the night!
Ours was so posh we use to call it "The James"
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Stuff the gym actually..........can't be around all those skinny women making me feel inferior.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Well done Nici, he can always change the hours when ya there right. Im going for an interview in london for a big company in NZ they are based in the south of the north island. If i get the job i'l let you know, then i can pop round and see you two.
Gary.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Just find a hospital on the Net. Email them & you'll get an interview, guaranteed

Thanks a millxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.