Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ready to go, but where - Kaiapoi or Rangiora?

Ready to go, but where - Kaiapoi or Rangiora?

Old Aug 7th 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

SteveDK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ready to go, but where - Kaiapoi or Rangiora?

At last! Our visas are stamped in our passports - no mean feat considering the paperwork involved - and we are in principle ready to move from DK to NZ!

My job will be in Ilam in Christchurch but for various reasons we´ve decided not to live in CHCH directly. Both Kaiapoi and Rangiora appealed, initially I favoured the former but lately I´m coming around to Rangiora more, even though it is a little further away from work

Can anyone offer any opinions on these areas please? What´s good/bad about Kaiapoi/Rangiora?
Old Aug 7th 2005, 4:33 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ready to go, but where - Kaiapoi or Rangiora?

Steve, Sky can help you with both those areas, drop her a PM.

Also try www . u k 2 n z .co.uk few people there who live in both areas. Search under those places and loads of info should come up.
Old Aug 7th 2005, 5:15 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ready to go, but where - Kaiapoi or Rangiora?

Originally Posted by SteveDK
At last! Our visas are stamped in our passports - no mean feat considering the paperwork involved - and we are in principle ready to move from DK to NZ!

My job will be in Ilam in Christchurch but for various reasons we´ve decided not to live in CHCH directly. Both Kaiapoi and Rangiora appealed, initially I favoured the former but lately I´m coming around to Rangiora more, even though it is a little further away from work

Can anyone offer any opinions on these areas please? What´s good/bad about Kaiapoi/Rangiora?
Steve - we're going to Rangiora. That should bring the house prices down.

This website is pretty good - www.rangiora.net

Last edited by bookemjano; Aug 7th 2005 at 6:03 pm. Reason: added website