Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RE: Gang rape in Wellington

RE: Gang rape in Wellington

Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gang rape in Wellington

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Nope, you haven't quite got that, the country with the greater volume of crime i.e UK has the greater volume of unreported crime. is not what i said
Like i said in an earlier post, I cant read. Don't worry about. I am not.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:00 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ava izt
Maybe and we all know you know you are correct. BUT when making substantial claims on here do you not think it would be best to provide some sort of evidence to back them up.

So people can't accuse you of scare mongering

Some of the claims on this thread have been nothing short of racist (not by you mind). that’s why facts are useful seperate the truthfrom slander.

Also I think your ego is telling you that I am commiting some sort of personal attack on you, where as I a not. However personal you make it about me.
I knew it. The race card. Hey mate, I didn’t write the article stating the facts that it was Pacific Islanders is that’s where you are going with this. If they were green, black or tartan for that matter lets just say it like it is.

All this PC nonsense, doesn’t work mate.

Who is accusing me of scare mongering? You only so far. So statistically speaking your 69 posts to my 640 you have a very strong and misinformed opinion. But you are entitled to it.

Mate, look back on this thread, you were the one that brought the race thing into it.

Are you Pakistani by any chance?

Hey, my ego ! You think that I am going to get bent out of shape from some poster on a forum that could be Robert Mugabe for all we know. He plays the race card lots
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:03 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Your right, this is an horrific crime and if you were to picture it being your wife, daughter, sister the anger would swell. Have they ever had the death penalty in NZ?
Not sure, thought you would be more informed on that considering your profession.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
I knew it. The race card. Hey mate, I didn’t write the article stating the facts that it was Pacific Islanders is that’s where you are going with this. If they were green, black or tartan for that matter lets just say it like it is.

All this PC nonsense, doesn’t work mate.

Who is accusing me of scare mongering? You only so far. So statistically speaking your 69 posts to my 640 you have a very strong and misinformed opinion. But you are entitled to it.

Mate, look back on this thread, you were the one that brought the race thing into it.

Are you Pakistani by any chance?

Hey, my ego ! You think that I am going to get bent out of shape from some poster on a forum that could be Robert Mugabe for all we know. He plays the race card lots

Tartan, yes I think that they were!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not sure, thought you would be more informed on that considering your profession.
nah, he just deals with statistics...... (joke simon, just a joke)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:06 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

did you miss?

Some of the claims on this thread have been nothing short of racist (not by you mind).
What race card and what PC nonsense?

I objected to

Same in many areas of the UK. Little or no violent crime in the mainly white rural villages - lots in the inner cities with a very high percentage commited by black and Asian gangs.
Which is untrue and ignorant.

That is the only time in this thread I could have been accused of coming over all PC.

Can you not see why?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Max
Not in the slightest. Kindly don't try to insinuate that's how I feel, either. Go and try and force your assumptions on someone else.

Oh, and please do tell me all about all the crime that happens in NZ as I'm too damn thick to read the online news for myself.
So what is the point of this forum then as most of the content here is available on-line too.

You “assume’ that people don’t want to hear my topics based on?

Nobody forces anyone to respond to my topics they all , just like you volunteer.

Nobody said you are incapable of operating Google or online news, I think you are assuming.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lava Fizz
That is the only time in this thread I could have been accused of coming over all PC.
It only needed once . That is one statistic I am happy to use.

There you go, a Campbells egotistical statistic. The crime only needs to happen once for it to be a crime.

Happy now ?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:24 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

I realise you are playing the wind up idiot,

but it is getting a little tiresome now...

fava cizz,

you see what i did there?

Last edited by Cava Fizz; Mar 28th 2007 at 3:30 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Well apparently the death penalty is still in force for treason, everything else being abolished in 1961 - Google search told me that...

What you could do in NZ that constitutes treason i don't know... Cheer on the Aussies...
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
nah, he just deals with statistics...... (joke simon, just a joke)
Here you go then a joke...

An Irishman an Englishman and a Scot were sitting in a bar.
The view was fantastic, the beer excellent, the food exceptional.
"Y'know" said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home.
Why in Glasgow there's a little bar called McTavish's.
Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much
that when you buy 4 drinks he will buy the 5th drink for you."
"Well" said the Englishman, "At my local, the Red Lion, the barman
there will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first 2."
"Ahhh that's nothin'" said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's
Ryan's Bar
Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink,
then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough
drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid. All
on the house."
The Englishman and Scotsman immediately pour scorn on the Irishman's
claims.
He swears every word is true.
"Well" said the Englishman, "Did this actually happen to you?"
"Not me myself, personally, no," said the Irishman.
"But it did happen to me sister."
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:41 pm
Fight for the republic.

oh and PS if i was to be a pedant I would say it wasn't actually a gang rape.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here you go then a joke...

An Irishman an Englishman and a Scot were sitting in a bar.
The view was fantastic, the beer excellent, the food exceptional.
"Y'know" said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home.
Why in Glasgow there's a little bar called McTavish's.
Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much
that when you buy 4 drinks he will buy the 5th drink for you."
"Well" said the Englishman, "At my local, the Red Lion, the barman
there will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first 2."
"Ahhh that's nothin'" said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's
Ryan's Bar
Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink,
then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough
drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid. All
on the house."
The Englishman and Scotsman immediately pour scorn on the Irishman's
claims.
He swears every word is true.
"Well" said the Englishman, "Did this actually happen to you?"
"Not me myself, personally, no," said the Irishman.
"But it did happen to me sister."
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

justinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
I hadn't noticed that in the UK. I had noticed that some of the poorest areas around me (south manchester) are populated by black people as well as poles and other Easter Europeans, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc.

If what you said is a fact would you mind providing a link?

http://www.blink.org.uk/pdescription...t=103&key=2982

African-Caribbean’s made up 8% of the total prison population in 1985, but that figure had risen to 12% when Labour won power in 1997. It is now 17%.

Those figures are three years old and the numbers have increased since.

also from the same source:

http://www.blink.org.uk/docs/cre_prisons_report.pdf
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Sorry not sure if im missing the point.............are we pro NZ on this site or not? Did rape happen? (surely someone wouldnt make that up) Is crime higher in NZ than UK. I know statistics can be juggled but per population sizes is it worse on a whole.....................surely not?
I am just reading posts with interest to get the feel of NZ. Ive just posted #48 on the get my child out of here thread which is of similar vain to this thread except a lot less fighting. At end of the day I think we all just want to live in the best place for family life. Whats the pros about NZ over OZ? Thanks for reading.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.