Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Property Details on Tauranga Area?

Property Details on Tauranga Area?

Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:49 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property Details on Tauranga Area?

If anyone is considering Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and/or Papamoa for their new destination I would be happy to post out our weekly Real Estate Today with properties for sale and our weekly rental lists. A good way of keeping up to speed with what's happening here and what's available for your money.

If anyone would like to receive this, please PM me your contact name, address and e-mail.

Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property Details on Tauranga Area?

Hey! Thanks for the meet-up the other week, it was great to finally meet you! I've not laughed so much in a long while. Hope your head was ok the morning after you dirty stop-up you Enticing defenceless women back to your hotel room..... I'm still pi$$ed off we had to leave (damn those barstaff wanting to go home!) when we did - then again we couldn't find our way in to get the car and got home quite late

How was the drive back?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hey you two!
I also had a great time and hope I didn't come across as being too cheap, I dont normally stay over on the first night...honest

What a beautiful day! Hope its like this tomorrow too Michelle so we can sit on your lovely dick again and watch the world go by.

If I ever need a place down your way Caroline I will give you a shout!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hey you two!
I also had a great time and hope I didn't come across as being too cheap, I dont normally stay over on the first night...honest

What a beautiful day! Hope its like this tomorrow too Michelle so we can sit on your lovely dick again and watch the world go by.

If I ever need a place down your way Caroline I will give you a shout!
It was a great night and lovely to meet you all - from what I can remember you're a lovely bunch!

My retail therapy the next day was quite lame due to my headache and the thought of the big drive home!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the SUN!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't the sunshine fab! I'm having my garden cleared of all the crap the builders left behind this afternoon so the kids will be able to run around more tomorrow Looking forward to it and have freshly cleaned the dick especially for you LOL

Caroline, you'll have to come back up and do a 'proper' shop I'll join you cause I haven't done any neither
Old Nov 26th 2007, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Isn't the sunshine fab! I'm having my garden cleared of all the crap the builders left behind this afternoon so the kids will be able to run around more tomorrow Looking forward to it and have freshly cleaned the dick especially for you LOL

Caroline, you'll have to come back up and do a 'proper' shop I'll join you cause I haven't done any neither
Just bumping this up as it went a little off track ...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Sorry
2 rentals coming up, one available now, one after Christmas, Mount & Papamoa.

Let me know if of interest?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Tauranga is one of our favoured destinations. It seems that people make the most of their dicks