procrastinating

Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default procrastinating

I so should be working on my essay but am here
Bugger
anyway
I have just discovered that mixing limoncello with lemon barley raro is quite delish and am thinking this is jut what i need to get this essay written

bottoms up :
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: procrastinating

I may have got the dose slightly wrong...feel a bit lees like studying now
bugger
and now I'm talking to myself on an MB
bugger
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:34 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: procrastinating

Raro? Drink of the decedent capitalists. I like the own brand stuff where you can leave the sugar to precipitate from solution before consuming it. This is the true drink of the proletariat.

What’s the essay on? Maybe we can help.

Last edited by Charismatic; Apr 26th 2010 at 11:36 am.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:57 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

How's the essay going or have you not sobered up yet

procrastinating: my favourite hobby and one of the few things I'm really good at
Old Apr 27th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I am sober now
trying again tonight
essay is asking for explanations for why maori age 45-60 are 3x more likely to die in new zealand than non maori

btw...wasn't really raro..was trying to look posh...was Pam's own Brisk
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:26 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pricklykina
essay is asking for explanations for why maori age 45-60 are 3x more likely to die in new zealand than non maori
So you’ll make about three actual statements (health, culture, socio economic etc.) and then write three pages to pad out (people seem incapable of accepting that 99% of the time you could tell them in a few lines what you could also waffle about over the entire surface area of an A4 page). Then you’ll go and find some academic sources to support your arguments (because peer-review is sooooo much more reliable, despite all the mistakes), stick in some referencing and click “Print”.
Originally Posted by pricklykina
btw...wasn't really raro..was trying to look posh...was Pam's own Brisk
The Lada of dehydrated sachet drinks, you are a true patriot.
Old May 2nd 2010, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of

I am in the same boat at the moment. I should be writting an essay but here I am cruising the posts looking for an excuse not to write it.

How is your now going prinklykina?
Old May 2nd 2010, 4:53 am
Truth is the safest lie.

You could both have great futures in civil service .
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

I do work in public service LOL
But I only procrastinate on my own time...mainly

Newfies ...I am in the pit of essay despair...hope you are doing better
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of

I also work in public services and had the fantastic idea to go for my masters!!!! What was I thinking

No better at all I am still in assignment hell not written much at all today and I have to worte 3000 words on therapeutic hypothermia ansd heart disease in New Zealand.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get out of this hell that we are in?
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

I was supposed to be writing about partnership law but even housework seems more appealing....
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

oh..oh...me too Newfies
I am doing a postgrad dip with a view to a masters ( have to do the PGdip to be invited)
I'm doing one paper a semester and working full time (will have pg cert at end of year hurrah!)
I'm doing mine in Public Health...how about you?

As for ideas....you just have to do it one sentence at a time I think
Keep me posted study buddy

And littleal - it's bad when you get going on the housework...skirting boards are good cos it's impossible to stop when you get started - a bit like study lol
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh I have mine in Advancing Nursing Practice - Intensive Care.

It isn't going to bad I was at work last night and I had the opportunity to discuss with my mentor who has done loads of study and she helped a fair wack last night so If I keep awake I can hopefully get half way though today!

I happen to be in dream land already I think I have drills and banging going on as we re having HRV installed at this very moment.
Ahh well back to it. Got to keep going and going a bit like an ever ready battery!
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:58 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by Newfies
Got to keep going and going a bit like an ever ready battery!
Yep, just keep going at a steady pace and work to a plan.

Can’t study where it’s loud though, prefer to find a quiet room and lock myself away. I’m a bit ADD and too easily distracted especially when it comes to working on very difficult problems, it’s very frustrating .