Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help with photoshop or similar....

Help with photoshop or similar....

Old May 2nd 2010, 12:30 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help with photoshop or similar....

Hey all!

I have entered a charity fundraising even in August (more details to come soon) & we need to raise $5K ....

Our name will be "The Incredibles" and i would like to paste our heads on two of them... And it could be our logo for our fundraising page etc....

Can someone help me with this?? Feeling real useless!!!

Am sure out here we must have some geniuses....
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with photoshop or similar....

Originally Posted by Matewx
Hey all!

I have entered a charity fundraising even in August (more details to come soon) & we need to raise $5K ....

Our name will be "The Incredibles" and i would like to paste our heads on two of them... And it could be our logo for our fundraising page etc....

Can someone help me with this?? Feeling real useless!!!

Am sure out here we must have some geniuses....
Try this online photo editing which my granddaughter uses on Facebook!

http://www.picnik.com/

Hope it helps.
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:27 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Charity Smarity he wants to photoshop his face on to Matthew McConaughey's bod to post on FB to his friends back home.
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:32 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now now.... I just want to photoshop my head on Mr Incredible's body with a fire background....

You better sponsor me AmLoo
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

I can't promise anything spectacular but I'll give it a shot for you.

You want to send me pics of your faces?
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aye.

Bung over the pics and I'll have a go also. That way you have a couple to pcik from
I used to do similar sort of things for m'Dad's golf team.

We'll need to sort email
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:34 am
Live from CHCH...

Originally Posted by thedtb
I can't promise anything spectacular but I'll give it a shot for you.

You want to send me pics of your faces?
Originally Posted by BEVS
Aye.

Bung over the pics and I'll have a go also. That way you have a couple to pcik from
I used to do similar sort of things for m'Dad's golf team.

We'll need to sort email
Thanks guys, I have got my lazy self to play round with my mac last night & I did it...

Check out my link below...

Thanks!