PR visa

Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Jill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enoughJill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enough
Default PR visa

Hi

After 8 long weeks to get our work to residency visa's, due to an issue with our medicals and told that our PR visa's would take from 4weeks -3 months...........we have been notified that they have now been granted after only 1 Week Yipeeeeeeee.

The only difficulty we have now, is that we fly out on Saturday and have no time to get the ruddy things put into our passports. So not quite sure what to do now.

Jill and Rob
Old Jan 21st 2009, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PR visa

Originally Posted by Jill and Rob Stanton
Hi

After 8 long weeks to get our work to residency visa's, due to an issue with our medicals and told that our PR visa's would take from 4weeks -3 months...........we have been notified that they have now been granted after only 1 Week Yipeeeeeeee.

The only difficulty we have now, is that we fly out on Saturday and have no time to get the ruddy things put into our passports. So not quite sure what to do now.

Jill and Rob
Congratulations on getting your visa!!
Can you get to NZ house to get the visas before you go on Saturday?!???
Old Jan 21st 2009, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Jill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enoughJill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately not, as we are car less at the moment and they would want us to make an appointment which may not be this week.

Still at least we know we have got them.

Jill and Rob
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations,pity about the timing though. Can you not get them put in your passport from an Nz office or does it have to be from the issuing offfice? Just a thought. Well done,hope all goes well with your journey

Phyl x
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jill and Rob Stanton
Hi

Jill and Rob
If you dont have any visas in your passports im pretty sure you will need a return ticket.
You can get the visas and permits put into your passports in Nz i think.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:20 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on getting your PR, great news

Have you spoken to your case officer about whether they can get them put in straight away? I took my passport in to NZ House to get the visas put in and was told that they only did them the same day in emergencies [thought I'd ask since I was in London for 2 days!] so there may be a chance

If not you can get them when you're in NZ. I asked about it last year as there was a possibility that I would have had to do that. Only thing is the return flight if entering NZ without a visa as newkiwi said but I presume that's ok if you have a WTR visa as well?

Good luck
Sue