Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Possibly one for the Moderators

Possibly one for the Moderators

Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:56 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Possibly one for the Moderators

What does the funny 'shady' x mean below the karma squares I noticed it but have no idea what it's doing. Something or nothing. I had thought the karma squares were related to postings ie 1 square per x number of postings until I found My Profile.

Thanks in anticipation of scratching the itch.

Pauline
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:30 pm
Chocoholic

Yummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to all
Default Re: Possibly one for the Moderators

Originally Posted by howden40
What does the funny 'shady' x mean below the karma squares I noticed it but have no idea what it's doing. Something or nothing. I had thought the karma squares were related to postings ie 1 square per x number of postings until I found My Profile.

Pauline
Hey

Looks like a Skype bubble to me! haha

You must be able to chat thru Skype using this site... Its the only thing i can think of lol

C xxx

Aha just noticed, You have it but i dont, so you must have set skype up on your profile :P
I rarely use skype so i dont bother setting it up anywhere!!!

Last edited by Yummy_Mummy; Jun 18th 2008 at 1:31 pm. Reason: Blonde moment!!!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by howden40

Pauline
It's your Skype status.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:48 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Knew I recognized the thing. No idea how I managed that one being a technophobic.

Thank you ladies.
Pauline