Poll Dance

Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:04 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Poll Dance

Well, after a storming start of risque reparte and bumbling bribes, it seems that the pizzazz is going out of the polling

So here is my favourite pole dance (and it just so happens that we do have a pole in my office, that some of us have used to demonstrate the art ):

To my total surprise, I'm up for votes in two polls

Whilst I took an early lead in the Best Newcomer, I've been rapidly matched by some of my fellow nominees Now this has left me feeling a bit down, and you should know by now that once the slightest things upsets me I start remembering how I was only supposed to be in NZ for a year, and had given an ultimatum of a max of five years (and we are fast approaching our eight year anniversary), and I end up in a total abyss and withdraw from BE

One of the best things for me about finding BE has been the support I receive here when I end up in a black mood like this. So in true BE fashion please give me your support and VOTE for WOODPIGEON for BEST NEWCOMER!!!!

Please

Pretty please

Pretty, pretty please

PS: whilst I was working on this post, I managed to burn my son's lunch, so you owe me for that now too
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll Dance

I would have voted for you but as you admit to not feeding the kid properly i,m not sure you would be a fit and proper person

I can,t in all good concience vote for an unfit mother, on the other hand i,m great with kids

Neil
Old Jan 7th 2011, 2:41 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll Dance

....and you called me shameless...

I think you deserve to win just from sheer effort!

WonderingPom