Our recce trip

Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:50 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our recce trip

Ive started to write up Charlies diary and put it in My Blog.. Its gonna take a few days to get it all on and I will put some pictures in it to when I get the chance.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:59 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our recce trip

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Ive started to write up Charlies diary and put it in My Blog.. Its gonna take a few days to get it all on and I will put some pictures in it to when I get the chance.
Do you smoke? We went out to that rooftop garden too and I'll never forget it - it was almost enough to make me quit
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:12 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
Do you smoke? We went out to that rooftop garden too and I'll never forget it - it was almost enough to make me quit
No. It was empty and I stood it for about 30 seconds before I had to get back into Air con
Old Jan 20th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

well aren't you just a sweetie , & your wife if a funny lady , looking foward to reading more

Last edited by poppets; Jan 20th 2007 at 9:54 am.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:37 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Your back

Hope you had a great time hun - missed you on here - very quiet for a change and had nobody to take the pi** out of me !!!

Reading your blog, tell Charlie great job with the diary, cannot wait for the next installment.

G
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:55 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

me neither!! Keep it coming.
A. ( secret name!) so sorry we missed you

Sounds like your trip was a success???
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:11 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

MORE please....can't you type any quicker!!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:22 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Great blog
Stop converting dollars to pounds though
Old Jan 21st 2007, 6:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
A. ( secret name!) so sorry we missed you
Me too

You need to get in touch with Darren&Rachel from the other site. You would get on well. Their place is stunning, like I am expecting yours to be. They have a pet sheep called Cuddles, old house in loads of land ect. and he does a mean BBQ with smoked chicken (OMG how nice was that ).

PS I met up with James1st from the other site in Tauranga. He thinks the site is now dead
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:23 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

You need to get in touch with Darren&Rachel from the other site. You would get on well. Their place is stunning, like I am expecting yours to be. They have a pet sheep called Cuddles, old house in loads of land ect. and he does a mean BBQ with smoked chicken (OMG how nice was that ).

PS I met up with James1st from the other site in Tauranga. He thinks the site is now dead
You met Darren and Rachel - cool! they sent us a lovely email all about the area when we were still in Glasgow and were really great. I have seen pics of their house and it looks really gorgeous.

Have you updated the bolg???
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
You met Darren and Rachel - cool! they sent us a lovely email all about the area when we were still in Glasgow and were really great. I have seen pics of their house and it looks really gorgeous.

Have you updated the bolg???
Updating it right now. I have a bad arm (right arm) so its killing me to type but I know you impatient lot will nag me until its done

Darren and Rachel are fantastic. Honest give them a yell.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Updating it right now. I have a bad arm (right arm) so its killing me to type but I know you impatient lot will nag me until its done

Darren and Rachel are fantastic. Honest give them a yell.
why what else have you been doing with your right arm
Old Jan 21st 2007, 8:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poppets
why what else have you been doing with your right arm
Pretending its my left
Old Jan 21st 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Pretending its my left

thought so
Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:54 pm
Banned

Updated a bit more now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.