British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Our recce trip (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/our-recce-trip-420199/)

Jack The Lad Jan 20th 2007 7:50 am

Our recce trip

Ive started to write up Charlies diary and put it in My Blog.. Its gonna take a few days to get it all on and I will put some pictures in it to when I get the chance.

Batty Jan 20th 2007 7:59 am

Re: Our recce trip

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad (Post 4304059)
Ive started to write up Charlies diary and put it in My Blog.. Its gonna take a few days to get it all on and I will put some pictures in it to when I get the chance.

Do you smoke? We went out to that rooftop garden too and I'll never forget it - it was almost enough to make me quit :D

Jack The Lad Jan 20th 2007 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Batty (Post 4304078)
Do you smoke? We went out to that rooftop garden too and I'll never forget it - it was almost enough to make me quit :D

No. It was empty and I stood it for about 30 seconds before I had to get back into Air con :D

poppets Jan 20th 2007 9:51 am

well aren't you just a sweetie :wub: , & your wife if a funny lady , looking foward to reading more :thumbsup:

andy&georgina Jan 20th 2007 10:37 am

Your back :D :rofl:

Hope you had a great time hun - missed you on here - very quiet for a change and had nobody to take the pi** out of me !!! :eek:

Reading your blog, tell Charlie great job with the diary, cannot wait for the next installment.

G :)

pixi-dust Jan 20th 2007 6:55 pm

me neither!! Keep it coming.
A. ( secret name!) so sorry we missed you :(

Sounds like your trip was a success???

Mandie Jan 20th 2007 11:11 pm

MORE please....can't you type any quicker!!!:lol:

sky Jan 20th 2007 11:22 pm

Great blog :cool:
Stop converting dollars to pounds though :p

Jack The Lad Jan 21st 2007 6:52 am

Originally Posted by pixi-dust (Post 4305259)
A. ( secret name!) so sorry we missed you :(

Me too :(

You need to get in touch with Darren&Rachel from the other site. You would get on well. Their place is stunning, like I am expecting yours to be. They have a pet sheep called Cuddles, old house in loads of land ect. and he does a mean BBQ with smoked chicken (OMG how nice was that :thumbup: ).

PS I met up with James1st from the other site in Tauranga. He thinks the site is now dead :(

pixi-dust Jan 21st 2007 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad (Post 4306599)
Me too :(

You need to get in touch with Darren&Rachel from the other site. You would get on well. Their place is stunning, like I am expecting yours to be. They have a pet sheep called Cuddles, old house in loads of land ect. and he does a mean BBQ with smoked chicken (OMG how nice was that :thumbup: ).

PS I met up with James1st from the other site in Tauranga. He thinks the site is now dead :(

You met Darren and Rachel - cool! they sent us a lovely email all about the area when we were still in Glasgow and were really great. I have seen pics of their house and it looks really gorgeous. :D

Have you updated the bolg???

Jack The Lad Jan 21st 2007 7:39 am

Originally Posted by pixi-dust (Post 4306641)
You met Darren and Rachel - cool! they sent us a lovely email all about the area when we were still in Glasgow and were really great. I have seen pics of their house and it looks really gorgeous. :D

Have you updated the bolg???

Updating it right now. I have a bad arm (right arm) so its killing me to type but I know you impatient lot will nag me until its done :D

Darren and Rachel are fantastic. Honest give them a yell.

poppets Jan 21st 2007 8:08 am

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad (Post 4306659)
Updating it right now. I have a bad arm (right arm) so its killing me to type but I know you impatient lot will nag me until its done :D

Darren and Rachel are fantastic. Honest give them a yell.

why what else have you been doing with your right arm ;)

Jack The Lad Jan 21st 2007 8:25 am

Originally Posted by poppets (Post 4306706)
why what else have you been doing with your right arm ;)

Pretending its my left :rofl:

poppets Jan 21st 2007 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad (Post 4306736)
Pretending its my left :rofl:

thought so;)

Jack The Lad Jan 21st 2007 2:54 pm

Updated a bit more now.