Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Which other sub forum to you go to??

Which other sub forum to you go to??

Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:08 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which other sub forum to you go to??

Just thought we could share which other sub-forum we are going into from time to time?? BE being such an extensive forum - Mr BE if you read, Thank You!!

Ok I go quite often to the French one to see what's happening... I also check the Africa one but it's dead in there (the sub forum, not Africa!!) Once upon a time I used to check on the Aussie one, but I've lost interest...

What about you guys??
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:21 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which other sub forum to you go to??

Hardly any.

Once upon a time the Australian and NZ forums were one and the same, so I got my fill of Aussie discussions back then. I very ocasionally pop over to see which of the old posters are still going.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:28 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

None - you guys keep me ammused !

I do use ENZ forum as well as this has an international flavour.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

When I have a bad day and want to give up and go home I go to Returning to the UK to see what they are saying about their new lives in wherever they decided to settle and why they want to go back to the UK and then I feel better about being here and want to stay!!!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:30 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Occasionally I have a look in the Lounge or Take it Outside
It's a whole different world in there...

Mostly I stay in this area though I do sometimes take a peek at other countries if something catches my eye on the homepage.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:40 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Occasionally I have a look in the Lounge or Take it Outside
It's a whole different world in there...

Mostly I stay in this area though I do sometimes take a peek at other countries if something catches my eye on the homepage.
With a nose like yours am not surprised that you look everywhere....

eheh xx
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:47 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Oi what's wrong with my nose??? It's the perfect shape and size and suits my azure tinged complexion to a tee
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I go on the back to the UK one and it winds me up that some (not all) are coming back because the country they have paid there tax in wont look after them so they come back here after a life in the sun to be another burden

Strictly my opinion Jan does not agree

Neil
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I often have a cruisey around all over BE. I never know what I might see or read.

Also , it's good to get out of the NZ forum once in a while and see what the rest of the big wide world is a-thinking & a-doing of.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:07 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to do a quick check of other forums over the next day or so - checking for a guy introdcuing himself with a load of detailed questions and threatening to put Trade-Me out of business