Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Which one? PSS or Crown?

Which one? PSS or Crown?

Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of
Default Which one? PSS or Crown?

Right. Gotta move out of our house on 31st August :scared:

We've had quotes with Crown and PSS plus another one of which both were ok with not much between them for cost. Cant decide which to go with!! Need decision in two days! Has anyone got a preference and tips?

Love Cathy x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:36 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which one? PSS or Crown?

Originally Posted by nivlem

We've had quotes with Crown and PSS plus another one of which both were ok with not much between them for cost. Cant decide which to go with!! Need decision in two days! Has anyone got a preference and tips?

Love Cathy x
Hi Cathy

Crikey, not long left then!!! Right, well, have only heard good things about both companies, one of my friends used Crown to move to OZ in June and they were fantastic - Biddy has just very recently used PSS hasn't he and said they were excellent...so, you should be fairly safe with either I would think...good luck!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nivlem

Love Cathy x
Hi Cathy
we're moving out on 30th / 31st August and we had to decide between Crown / PSS and John Mason - not much in it between any of them - we went with PSS simply because of the amount of info they gave up front.
Just to chivvy you, we were advised to book by 3rd week in July for end August
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Cathy
we're moving out on 30th / 31st August and we had to decide between Crown / PSS and John Mason - not much in it between any of them - we went with PSS simply because of the amount of info they gave up front.
Just to chivvy you, we were advised to book by 3rd week in July for end August
Hi there,
Thanks for that! we've been on the phone today and they have reassured us there is a slot for 30/31st but we need to be quick hence the need to decide now ish! I agree with you tho, very helpful, and lots of info.
K on its way if I can!

Love Cathy x