Omg !!

Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Steve'N'Serena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Omg !!

Hi all, quick update....
We submitted our ITA last week, they received it Friday(Royal Mail Tracking) NZIS have just rang me, had interview as i had no specific job offer, she told me i will have a decision in the next week.......OMG !!! :scared:
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default Re: Omg !!

Originally Posted by Steve'N'Serena
Hi all, quick update....
We submitted our ITA last week, they received it Friday(Royal Mail Tracking) NZIS have just rang me, had interview as i had no specific job offer, she told me i will have a decision in the next week.......OMG !!! :scared:
Hi everyone - Have been busy - back now - but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Well done you!!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Thats good news for you....and very exciting I know. We got our decision 48 hours after they received our ITA.

Good luck!

SarahB
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:13 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, quick update....

Aaaah! Can you stand still? Thought not! How scary, sure it will be fine, the visa officer we saw told us that once you get to interview stage unless you tell big whoppers you're extremely unlikely to get a negative! Well done, brilliant news.

How nerve wracking was the interview?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Aaaah! Can you stand still? Thought not! How scary, sure it will be fine, the visa officer we saw told us that once you get to interview stage unless you tell big whoppers you're extremely unlikely to get a negative! Well done, brilliant news.

How nerve wracking was the interview?
Visa officer was very lovely, no difficult questions, very straight forward (I think)just a waiting game now, can't quite believe it's all done, may need to have a medicinal one.....or two
Steve
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Visa officer was very lovely, no difficult questions, very straight forward (I think)just a waiting game now, can't quite believe it's all done, may need to have a medicinal one.....or two
Steve
Am on my 4th!!!!! After very very bad 2 days
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Am on my 4th!!!!! After very very bad 2 days
Oh dear Shellie, whats been happening with you, it all sounds a bit desperate
Steve
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:01 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, quick update....
That is fantastic news Steve (and Serena too!!) really quick turn around too...congratulations....
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh dear Shellie, whats been happening with you, it all sounds a bit desperate
Steve
Nah I am fine this morning. Jst been a very hard few days - new puppy - which is driving me mad, but the kids love her, as does my other dog - I think?? The extra work with her is immense though, and been very very homesick. I hate that I get it - but I do - and every now and then for a couple a days I am miss negative and vile - then I just wake up feeling better as quicly as it comes - it goes????? I miss my folks soooooooo much, am very close to my family and I still feel like a peice of me is missing at times, sometimes all the material things don't seem worth the heartache, but this morning I am back to sunshine and feeling better - and back to myself - thank god. Sorry to moan last night guys - I'm fine again now and feeling more positive.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Nah I am fine this morning. Jst been a very hard few days - new puppy - which is driving me mad, but the kids love her, as does my other dog - I think?? The extra work with her is immense though, and been very very homesick. I hate that I get it - but I do - and every now and then for a couple a days I am miss negative and vile - then I just wake up feeling better as quicly as it comes - it goes????? I miss my folks soooooooo much, am very close to my family and I still feel like a peice of me is missing at times, sometimes all the material things don't seem worth the heartache, but this morning I am back to sunshine and feeling better - and back to myself - thank god. Sorry to moan last night guys - I'm fine again now and feeling more positive.
UPDATE....
Had interview with NZIS on 1st Aug as i did not have a job offer. I now have a job offer (bloody typical now) and 'Approval in principle' slammed onto the doormat this morning...........this is starting to get all toooooooo real now
Cheers
Steve
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:39 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

UPDATE....
Had interview with NZIS on 1st Aug as i did not have a job offer. I now have a job offer (bloody typical now) and 'Approval in principle' slammed onto the doormat this morning...........this is starting to get all toooooooo real now
Cheers
Steve
Congratulations - typical about the job offer though but well done on that too! We can see us getting there on visitors visas, submitting the ITA in Christchurch, then getting PR dead quick, even though we've been told probably March because we're not on any shortagest lists.

Nearly there - it's too scary for words isn't it. :scared: