Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Photos that didnt come out!!! grrr!!!

Photos that didnt come out!!! grrr!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photos that didnt come out!!! grrr!!!

Well, I spent a good couple of hours today taking lots of photos...and guess what....hardly any of them have come out!!!

I will have another go tomorrow...I mustve been doing something wrong.

I like this one (sorry I dont know how to make it bigger)... I just love the clouds.

Attached Thumbnails Photos that didnt come out!!!  grrr!!!-dcp_1352.jpg  

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Aug 2nd 2005 at 9:13 am. Reason: just made the pic a bit bigger for you...
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:51 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photos that didnt come out!!! grrr!!!

Originally Posted by SarahB
Well, I spent a good couple of hours today taking lots of photos...and guess what....hardly any of them have come out!!!

I like this one (sorry I dont know how to make it bigger)... I just love the clouds.
That's a really good picture, very artistic - all mine have finger ends in one corner, or my hair blowing around the camera.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Ta....some of them are so dark I've just deleted them. My camera hasnt been used for a while so I'll have to check the set up of it and have another go. It wasnt that dark....that was taken this afternoon somewhere just past Maraetai...it was quite a bright afternoon.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Ta....some of them are so dark I've just deleted them. My camera hasnt been used for a while so I'll have to check the set up of it and have another go. It wasnt that dark....that was taken this afternoon somewhere just past Maraetai...it was quite a bright afternoon.

Thought the picture was great. I've just bought a new camera and can't believe how complicated it is. Hopefully I'll master it and post some views of Rotorua on here.
Cheers
Gill
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:08 am

SteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant future

Hey sarah - that's awesome!!!

I play around a little with photography (am noooo expert by any measure!) - but that is a great image!!! - well done!!!

If you are interested in photography in any way as a hobby - check out this website - www.usefilm.com - it's great for getting help from others and u can upload your own.

I've got a few of auckland and my sisters house in the Paeroa area on my profile on this site if anyone's interested - http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/83856.html

Don't know why you posted as "didn't come out" - as I think it's really good - great atmosphere.

Steve

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:19 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SteveNZ

I play around a little with photography (am noooo expert by any measure!) - but that is a great image!!! - well done!!!

If you are interested in photography in any way as a hobby - check out this website - www.usefilm.com - it's great for getting help from others and u can upload your own.

I've got a few of auckland and my sisters house in the Paeroa area on my profile on this site if anyone's interested - http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/83856.html

Don't know why you posted as "didn't come out" - as I think it's really good - great atmosphere.

Steve
They're great, I love the Earth Air Water one best. Definitely not amateur. You should get them into print.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 2:40 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Steve
Hi Steve!

Just checked out your photos on the website and they do look great! It's also useful to see what your setup was at the time of taking the picture (we are a little bit into photography as well). Like Sarah I would say that you are not an amateur at all As you are also using a Canon EOS 20D it also points to the fact that you are no stranger to photography! We looked at both the Canon and Nikon 'true' SLRs but we stuck with our Minolta A200 as it gives us good results and lots of flex in what we want to do with it. Although we can't change the lens, it's good enough for what we need. I'll carry on looking at the site and although we haven't got our pictures anywhere on a website, I have set up a website up for our local camera club which is at www.ashbycameraclub.co.uk - take a look and see what you think to some of the members photos on there (it might be a bit far for you to come over for a club night though )

Hi Sarah - just like to say that the photo does looks great as well!

Catch you later.

Dave
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:29 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Great Photos Steve,
Dont know why but the one of the toaster was "the" one that really caught my air. Guess I like somethings that are just a little different huh? Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Shepslady
Steve
P.S how frustrating I kept getting the message that my message was too short & to add at least one character before resubmitting
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:34 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
P.S how frustrating I kept getting the message that my message was too short & to add at least one character before resubmitting
Cindy, looking at the layout of your reply to steve, your name is before steve's when you've signed off therefore your message is contained within Steve's, so the system doesn't think that you've said anything!! and that is why it kept saying add at least one character... it's all do to with the quote brackets...

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Aug 2nd 2005 at 5:38 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:39 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Cindy, looking at the layout of your reply to steve, your name is before steve's when you've signed off therefore your message is contained within Steve's, so the system doesn't think that you've said anything!! and that is why it kept saying add at least one character...
LOL So it is but dont know why that happened as I replied the same way I normally do.....oh well at least I got there in the end huh
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:40 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
LOL So it is but dont know why that happened as I replied the same way I normally do.....oh well at least I got there in the end huh
Don't worry about it - we all get our brackets in a twist occasionally!!!...lol...
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about it - we all get our brackets in a twist occasionally!!!...lol...
Took the nippers out fishing today on grandad's boat.....

We got loads of these, we had 8 in the bucket, but loads jumped off before we got them on the boat.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Aug 2nd 2005 at 8:15 pm. Reason: bigger picture
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to send you some Karma to say thankyou for sorting out my pictures, still says I have to do some more spreading, the thought was there.

Thank you any way.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by planty
Tried to send you some Karma to say thankyou for sorting out my pictures, still says I have to do some more spreading, the thought was there.

Thank you any way.
4th time of trying with this photo bucket, fingers crossed this time

Maybe just maybe,

Last edited by planty; Aug 2nd 2005 at 9:10 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

it worked, it worked, finally I can post a picture and it works,

Night everybody, I'm done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.