nz interview

Old May 5th 2012, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough
Default nz interview

Hi all,

I had a skype interview on the Monday 25th April at 9pm UK time.

It went well, and lasted 1hr 20 mins. The following Thursday 28th , they emailed me and said that they had a couple of things to decide and would be in touch the following week.

Well, I have waited all week and have not received another email ??

Do I contact them and ask if they have forgotten about me or is that unproffessional ???
Old May 5th 2012, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nz interview

Its only just been a week, so would give them till Tuesday (allowing for bank holiday). Then email them, and ask if they have any further information or update available.

Cant see if would hurt, my husband had to do that after they said they would contact him within a certain time, and his employer didnt mind - think its just their laidback attitude. Good luck.
Old May 6th 2012, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all

hi there,i had the same situation,nothing for 2 weeks despite really good interview,i contacted them just to ask if all was ok with reference checks,sort of asking how things were progressing without actually asking directly,next day referees were contacted,next day job offer made,we still live at uk speed and expect things alot sooner,if we get there we need to slip into a different mind set,good luck...
Old May 7th 2012, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Bemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really niceBemused_and_bewildered is just really nice

I was up two nights in a row waiting for emails and my new boss had telephoned and left two messages on my answerphone which we'd forgotten to check. Got the job anyway.
Old May 7th 2012, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough

got the reply back today.

It was No, but a very nice No.
Old May 7th 2012, 7:38 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear that, but keep plugging away
Old May 9th 2012, 6:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gingerdingo
got the reply back today.

It was No, but a very nice No.
Yes. Very sorry to hear that.
Old May 9th 2012, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 14th 2012, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

We're with you in your disappointment, had 3 no's now all with a week or so in between, soooo many sleepless nights