NZ House prices

Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:11 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all
Default NZ House prices

Hi all

We have had an offer on our house and it looks like we will eventually reach an acceptable level.

I have spent many nights over the last few months looking at NZ property on sites like Realenz.co.nz. A lot of the houses are sold at auction. Is there a website that allows you to look at what houses actually sold for? I have read about something called the Blue book but any advice would be welcome as we need to see how far the money we have been offered will go in ChCh.

AdvThanksance
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

sunny jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: NZ House prices

I have spent alot of time looking at the propertys in new zealand. I normally go on www.open2view.com and if you scroll on the home page you will see on the left hand side there is a list of RESENT SALEs so that should give you an idea. All the best natalie (sunny)

Originally Posted by GowHow
Hi all

We have had an offer on our house and it looks like we will eventually reach an acceptable level.

I have spent many nights over the last few months looking at NZ property on sites like Realenz.co.nz. A lot of the houses are sold at auction. Is there a website that allows you to look at what houses actually sold for? I have read about something called the Blue book but any advice would be welcome as we need to see how far the money we have been offered will go in ChCh.

AdvThanksance
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

sunny jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: NZ House prices

SORRY its on the RIGHT hand side of the page, lol. GOOD LUCK

Originally Posted by sunny jim
I have spent alot of time looking at the propertys in new zealand. I normally go on www.open2view.com and if you scroll on the home page you will see on the left hand side there is a list of RESENT SALEs so that should give you an idea. All the best natalie (sunny)
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:05 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ House prices

Hi there. I work in real estate so if you want to know about a particular area/street just drop me a note and I can send you a pdf of all the recent sales.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:18 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

QV do valuations and stuff. They publish regular reports on average house prices and stuff, which is helpful as a rough guide to an area.

http://www.qv.co.nz/
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:49 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Batty
Hi there. I work in real estate so if you want to know about a particular area/street just drop me a note and I can send you a pdf of all the recent sales.
Thats sounds great. I will be sure to take you up on that offer in the next few weeks.

Thanks
Old Mar 1st 2007, 5:50 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GowHow
Thats sounds great. I will be sure to take you up on that offer in the next few weeks.

Thanks
No worries. Same goes for anyone else who wants the info.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:07 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
No worries. Same goes for anyone else who wants the info.
You really are a nice girl aint'cha ?

Karma coming your way
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:55 pm
Banned

Hang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura about

Hello

I'm sort of new here...but probably know a few of you from other places..

Have a look at www.helpsellmyproperty.co.nz

You have to register, but it's free. It will tell you recent Harcourts sale prices, by suburb, and show you the house details, so you can get a pretty good idea of what sort of money something is worth.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:08 am
By name and by nature

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
You really are a nice girl aint'cha ?

Karma coming your way
Aw shucks

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:49 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hang11
Hello

I'm sort of new here...but probably know a few of you from other places..

Have a look at www.helpsellmyproperty.co.nz

You have to register, but it's free. It will tell you recent Harcourts sale prices, by suburb, and show you the house details, so you can get a pretty good idea of what sort of money something is worth.
Good site. Thanks.