Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We know her name!!

We know her name!!

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 1:50 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We know her name!!

That is the name of our case officer. Lee has spoken to her already today. She said our bloods were abnormal in places and she would like us to have them done again,. She didnt notice that we had already supplied retests in our file. She commented on how organised our file was - most impressed.
So back to the medical dudes who no doubt will come back saying we're not perfect.... but we'll worry about that when it happens.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:31 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We know her name!!

Well I'm glad you at least have some contact now, even if she does appear, on the surface, to need glasses. I'm looking at your timeline and wondering just how it can take so bloomin' long! How many points did you get picked from the pool with?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by Maz
Well I'm glad you at least have some contact now, even if she does appear, on the surface, to need glasses. I'm looking at your timeline and wondering just how it can take so bloomin' long! How many points did you get picked from the pool with?
we had 140 points. guess we hit a busy period :S
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
we had 140 points. guess we hit a busy period :S
'Kin 'ell! Knock me down with a feather!!! I thought you were automatically in and could do all the pesky stuff like medicals when you got there?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by Maz
'Kin 'ell! Knock me down with a feather!!! I thought you were automatically in and could do all the pesky stuff like medicals when you got there?
we are going over on skilled migrant category.
guess if we had researched all this a bit better we would have used one of the other migrating categories.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
That is the name of our case officer. Lee has spoken to her already today. She said our bloods were abnormal in places and she would like us to have them done again,. She didnt notice that we had already supplied retests in our file. She commented on how organised our file was - most impressed.
So back to the medical dudes who no doubt will come back saying we're not perfect.... but we'll worry about that when it happens.

If you've got our "she" then get yourself a stiff drink now hun cos you're gonna need it!!!!!