NZ Census

Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default NZ Census

Hi, just reading the 2006 census. It is interesting to read for a few reasons. I saw of the 3.1MM responses about personal income, just over 100,000 persons earn over $100,000. Though more than 300,000 persons did not answer.

Something like 800,000 persons have come to NZ in the last 10 years and more than 100,000 in the 2005//2006 period.

More than 1 in 8 persons smoke.

More than 1.2 MM persons have no religion, I think that means they don't practice or have any affiliation they any longer recognize.

England is the place that most people come from if they haven't been born here.

Anyway, I thought it might be interesting as some of the stats provide some answers to questions we find here often, like how much money will I earn.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:31 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Census

Got a link to the information?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ Census

Here is the link. It is interesting to see how many people live in different places.

I compared the 1996 figures for length in current dwelling to the 2006 numbers. They were about the same. It seems just as many people moved house, but it looks like they decided to bid up the prices.

http://www.stats.govt.nz/census/default.htm