Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Now its here now it isnt New Zealand’s health and Tertiary education sector

Now its here now it isnt New Zealand’s health and Tertiary education sector

Old Feb 4th 2024, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now its here now it isnt New Zealand’s health and Tertiary education sector

Hi there

cor blimey can we stop the world I would like to get off

1) I was part of Te Pukenga after being with a local polytechnic, now im not

2) i was in a DHB, then Te Whatu Ora now its going to be callled something else in line with new government policy

3) I used to laugh at the idea smokefree 2025 then we got so close it became achievable noooooow well we shall see

4) was looking at utilising my other quals ( history) to teach at senior or tertiary level-new curriculum errrrrm yeah lets leave that one and uni after uni ditching courses and staff

im honestly not a whinging pom i still love being here but for those who want to come over really do your behind the scenes research maybe leave it a year or two and see what the current batch of lying ar…………politicians land us with ( not a political post either to each their own on that one)