Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

nice places to eat in welligton

nice places to eat in welligton

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Question nice places to eat in welligton

Hello wonderful people,
we were just wondering what were you guys would recommend / are your fave places to eat.
we've heard that The Chocolate Fish Cafe is good, , i'm sure i read on here, months ago (when we were in UK), a list of eateries in wellington but i'm buggered if i can find it now .
Cheers
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

leedge has a spectacular aura aboutleedge has a spectacular aura aboutleedge has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: nice places to eat in welligton

Originally Posted by poppets
Hello wonderful people,
we were just wondering what were you guys would recommend / are your fave places to eat.
we've heard that The Chocolate Fish Cafe is good, , i'm sure i read on here, months ago (when we were in UK), a list of eateries in wellington but i'm buggered if i can find it now .
Cheers
Dockside - in the bar or in the restaurant if you're feeling rich.....wonderful whitebait and scallops

Laurence
Old Oct 24th 2006, 4:09 am
Banned

Budowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leedge
Dockside - in the bar or in the restaurant if you're feeling rich.....wonderful whitebait and scallops

Laurence
restaurants
Logan Brown's
Cafe Bastille
erm...don't eat out a lot!

cafes

Cafe laffare
Delux
Midnite espresso

Bars

Matterhorn
JJ Murphys
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

thaks for those guys, hubs is taking me out on Friday , so we'll try one of them.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:53 am
Banned

Budowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to behold

thaks for those guys, hubs is taking me out on Friday , so we'll try one of them.

prada is good as well.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:01 am
Just Joined

chelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nicechelsey is just really nice

Hi Poppets,

We went to Logan Browns for a Christmas Day lunch and had a fantastic time a couple of years ago! It's in an old bank so the building was great and the bar has a small fish tank under it! Seem to remember it being quite pricey (but maybe that was all the alcohol consumed) but it was lovely!

I hope you have a great evening wherever you end up!

Best wishes
Chelseyx
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chelsey
Hi Poppets,

We went to Logan Browns for a Christmas Day lunch and had a fantastic time a couple of years ago! It's in an old bank so the building was great and the bar has a small fish tank under it! Seem to remember it being quite pricey (but maybe that was all the alcohol consumed) but it was lovely!

I hope you have a great evening wherever you end up!

Best wishes
Chelseyx
thanks chelsey,
trying places to take the folks when they come in dec., so may well try a few whilst they are here too.
hope all is well with you guys & the move
cheers
Poppsxx