Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Originally Posted by sky
... the hares seem to have taken a likeing to quite a lot of them and they've been reduced to stumps
You need one of these:
http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProd...=1168&return=Y
and a pressure-cooker
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Originally Posted by thebears
We will be in Auckland just before christmas perhaps if you are still there i can drop you off?

How kind of you!

I guess your offer must be a type of auto-reverse-deja-vous after all it is usually me that offers the lift to the airport.

I may take you up on your kind offer.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small question................

Just how can a boring shallow thread of this nature receive nearly 4000 hits.

Clue: Just over 3000 of them were me!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:06 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
How kind of you!

I guess your offer must be a type of auto-reverse-deja-vous after all it is usually me that offers the lift to the airport.

I may take you up on your kind offer.
We are organising our tickets this week so will PM you our dates
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:06 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
I would love to design and build one ...it would look like Beckenham Palace though...lol...
Mine would too if we had that sort of money lol
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:12 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Mine would too if we had that sort of money lol
We could probably afford a two up two down....but I would be adding bits all the time. lol.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Default A further update.........

Strange how life takes many twists and turns.

Initially it was my far better half (the wonderful, the delectable the sensational and sensuous Mrs Nice Guy) that was/is the main driver for the move to OZ.

A few days ago I was wandering aimlessly through Seek looking for some job, any job, that would satisfy my diminishing need for self-actualisation and self-fulfilment when I happened to stumble across a job right up my alley.
Casually I made an online application for the position with a hastily contrived CV. It must have made an impression as yesterday I finalised arrangements with said company for an interview in Oz next week.

I’ll let you know how I get on………….

Some good luck Karma would be nice, or better still put me on ignore, just a small suggestion.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 12:12 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A further update.........

Initially it was my far better half (the wonderful, the delectable the sensational and sensuous Mrs Nice Guy) that was/is the main driver for the move to OZ.

A few days ago I was wandering aimlessly through Seek looking for some job, any job, that would satisfy my diminishing need for self-actualisation and self-fulfilment when I happened to stumble across a job right up my alley.
Casually I made an online application for the position with a hastily contrived CV. It must have made an impression as yesterday I finalised arrangements with said company for an interview in Oz next week.

Some good luck Karma would be nice, or better still put me on ignore, just a small suggestion.
Well done you !!! Fingers crossed that you get it.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 12:30 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A further update.........

Well sounds like things are starting to fall into place nicely for you. Shall keep fingers crossed that the interview goes well & you get the job. Tried giving you some goodluck Karma but I still have to spread it around & there is no way Im going to consider putting you on ignore so the karma will have to wait until the Karma Gods allow me to pass it your way.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Bring on the girls...........!!!

Got the flight and just ordered the car, a Hyundai Getz (little fart box.....but just the job), 3 days hire for Au$162.............daylight robbery!

Staying at the Raffles hotel in Surfers Paradise, never been there before but I have stayed in the Equinox just a bit further down the road.

Hmmmmmmmm...........no wife or children............3 days by myself............no means to contact me.................now where are those dancing girls??
Old Jul 30th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Need a lift myself now!

Well much as it irks me I have managed to procure a job on the Gold Coast.

I shall be an IT trainer for a large Australian firm with a UK based parent company.

Now the hard work begins!

Shall be apart from my Whānau for the best part of 2 months until they can join me, that is the bit that really hurts…………

I’ll keep you posted but if you wish not to view any more of my rambles and charmless missives best thing to do is put me on ignore.

Now where’s the Australian section of this shallow web site………………….?
Old Jul 30th 2006, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a lift myself now!

I shall be an IT trainer for a large Australian firm with a UK based parent company.

Shall be apart from my Whānau for the best part of 2 months until they can join me, that is the bit that really hurts…………

I’ll keep you posted but if you wish not to view any more of my rambles and charmless missives best thing to do is put me on ignore.

Well done, Nice Guy - i'm very pleased for you. Good Luck
Old Jul 30th 2006, 5:12 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Need a lift myself now!

Well done!!!

I shall be in QLD in November - fancy a beer?

Buzzy
Old Aug 4th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Part one completed..........now the next bit!

He he he he, did the dirty deed yesterday and resigned, you should have seen the look on my “soon to be ex-team leaders” face…….an absolute picture!

Then had to tolerate the mild rantings of a boss (one who gets no pelvic traction………..if you know what I mean……!) about using the NZ passport to go to Oz.

Really!

Surely that is what a passport is for, to travel from one place to another, must admit it got my heckles up a bit!

Also ordered a storage place to put our clutter whilst the wonderful Mrs Nice Guy prepares the palace for selling, which should be around October, does not really bother me as I shall be elsewhere at that time.

Buzzy—Bee, it would be good for a pint or two, where in the Gold Coast will you be?

If it is at any time in late November that is the time that, hopefully, Mrs Nice Guy will be over with the Whānau and I shall be………..ahem……….a little bit indisposed.

Feel like give out Karma tonight………..roll-up roll-up!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:02 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Part one completed..........now the next bit!

Buzzy—Bee, it would be good for a pint or two, where in the Gold Coast will you be? If it is at any time in late November that is the time that, hopefully, Mrs Nice Guy will be over with the Whānau and I shall be………..ahem……….a little bit indisposed.
Hello mate, PMd you.

Buzzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.