Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Newbies in Cambridge

Newbies in Cambridge

Old Jun 17th 2013, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Slowers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbies in Cambridge

Hi all, my Wife and I moved over to Cambridge in September with our 2 boys (7 and 12). Just starting to get settled and wondered if there are any groups or people in the area to help us get know others in our situation. We are looking to try and make some good friends to make this lovely place feel a bit more like home. Thanks
Old Jun 17th 2013, 7:52 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies in Cambridge

We live in Wanganui. Hundreds of kms from Cambridge, but you are still welcome.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much that's very kind of you. If we are ever around your way we shall let you know :0)
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:36 am
Just Joined

blandford is an unknown quantity at this point

We are moving over to Cambridge this summer, my husband goes in a week and I follow with our 5yo daughter in August so we'll see you there. We love the area having visited many times now!
Old Jun 19th 2013, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Hi Blandford, great to see that you're coming over to Cambridge. Sounds like you everything covered and know some people out here, but let us know if you need any help. Maybe meet up for a coffee in the Spring! Cheers