New Zealand Navy

Old May 26th 2008, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

catgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant future
Default New Zealand Navy

Hello!! Hope someone can help. My husband has his notice in for the RN. We have now become sick of england with the crime etc and want to bring up a son who is 20 months some where else and we thought of new zealand!!!
We have some questions and were hoping someone can help. Symon, my husband was wondering how long the return of service is??? And another thing is housing etc! And last of all is it a good decision to transfer as we know there is a wage drop is it equal to cost of living????

Thank you

Catherine and Symon and Joshua
Old May 26th 2008, 10:41 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand Navy

Hello and welcome to the forum

Sorry that I can't answer any of your questions but usually someone comes along who can!

Sue
Old May 26th 2008, 10:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora Catgrey and welcome to this NZ forum.

As this board is really only for Intros , I have copied your thread into the main NZ forum HERE . (click the pale blue link) More people will see it that way.

Have some nice blue karma boxes to start you off and hope you find the boards helpful.
Old May 27th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by catgray
Hello!! Hope someone can help. My husband has his notice in for the RN. We have now become sick of england with the crime etc and want to bring up a son who is 20 months some where else and we thought of new zealand!!!
We have some questions and were hoping someone can help. Symon, my husband was wondering how long the return of service is??? And another thing is housing etc! And last of all is it a good decision to transfer as we know there is a wage drop is it equal to cost of living????

Thank you

Catherine and Symon and Joshua
Hi,

Can you send me pm, with your e-mail address i've got some information on nz navy you may find usefull.

j.j.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

catgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant futurecatgray has a brilliant future

Hi thanks everyone for your posts!! Hopefully i'll be pming some people soon!!! x