Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand is................

New Zealand is................

Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all
Default Re: New Zealand is................

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Yes, ta for that post. It's good for those of us who have never been but are planning on coming.

There is good and bad the world over, but from a parents point of view, it certainly sounds promising for the little people. I have images of mine running around lovely green fields, a bit like little house on the prarie!! Well, i do live in Walsall where green pastures are few and far between!!

Lou
I have found it fantastic for my 15yr old who loves the outdoor life style and there is so much to do for my 2yr old, so many playgroups and music groups. when your children are happy and content, its well worth it! And the children are not made to grow up too quickly, rightly so.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kerry W
I have found it fantastic for my 15yr old who loves the outdoor life style and there is so much to do for my 2yr old, so many playgroups and music groups. when your children are happy and content, its well worth it! And the children are not made to grow up too quickly, rightly so.
Thank you for the post, it makes me want to be there sooner
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kerry W

That's right. It's about us being happy, but ultimately, about our little ones future and happiness. I think my two will absolutely love it.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
who and what are you actually Ted ?