Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New job Wellington!!

New job Wellington!!

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

sparky66789 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New job Wellington!!

So after a great 16 months to my Nz emigration, I have just landed myself an ideal job in the Wellington region yaaaaay

It's been a great 16 months also, we have purchased a house and a puppy, which somehow led to us getting another puppy

After a lot of negativity around these pages, I can honestly say this was the best move ever getting me and my partner away from the Uk and would recommend the move Anyday of the week!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 6:15 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New job Wellington!!

glad everything is working out for you.
what breed of puppies did you get and what area of Wellington did you choose to live?
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

I'm hoping to get a job in Welly, just submitted my application. Keeping fingers crossed, and hoping to leave UK in April :-)
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice

Originally Posted by sparky66789
So after a great 16 months to my Nz emigration, I have just landed myself an ideal job in the Wellington region yaaaaay

It's been a great 16 months also, we have purchased a house and a puppy, which somehow led to us getting another puppy

After a lot of negativity around these pages, I can honestly say this was the best move ever getting me and my partner away from the Uk and would recommend the move Anyday of the week!!!

Couldn't agree with you more...we've been in wellington for 18 months and love it. Well not so much windy spring, but it calms down.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 4:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sparky66789

That's a lovely thing to read. From memory, your wife is a Kiwi ,so for her return home it is good news that you are happy & settled here in NZ
Have you got a job truck driving or have you turned your hand to something else ?
Will there be the patter of tiny feet soon