Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New to Auckland - Looking for people to meet

New to Auckland - Looking for people to meet

Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:43 am
Just Joined

welshmat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to Auckland - Looking for people to meet

Hi, only just saw your post! are you still in auckland? wouldnt mind meeting up for pint with a fellow Jack! I work in town but live out Titirangi, so let me know if you fancy a beer (The bays are nice but its no mumbles)
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Jay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really nice

I'm not no. We moved back to the UK, another new country; Wales.

If youd like some info on Auckland let me know. We drived around the north Island a lot - I can tell you some wonderful places to visit.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshmat
Hi, only just saw your post! are you still in auckland? wouldnt mind meeting up for pint with a fellow Jack! I work in town but live out Titirangi, so let me know if you fancy a beer (The bays are nice but its no mumbles)

Hi

I am another Jack (jacqui actually) and we are coming out in April - very fond of real ale, found quite a few promising looking places on the net, but would love an expert's advice!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

welshmat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, only just saw your reply on this thread! If you would like to meet up with me and paula for a chat or drink let us now
Old Apr 13th 2010, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Real Ale in New Zealand? Tell more that sounds good, Im looking for a Black Sheep substitute
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rason
Real Ale in New Zealand? Tell more that sounds good, Im looking for a Black Sheep substitute

I found one real ale pub not far from me- and there seem to be a couple in the centre of Auckland. Haven't been to any of them yet, though! Are you in NZ already?