New to Auckland

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

vicster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Auckland

Hi,
We have been in NZ for 6 weeks now and we love it. We are renting at the moment in Botany, so we can check areas out before settling anywhere. Have gotten my eldest into kindy and have a 15 month old liitle girl aswell. We wondered if there were any expats clubs or meet ups around the East Auckland region.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Auckland

there probably is i dont know though because im still in uk but ime sure someone will be along shortly to answer your Q, they are a great bunch.

gina
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya... I live in your area. We live in Beachlands which is 20 minutes drive from you. My 4 year old son is in morning Kindy now and we have a 14 month old girl. We love living here, there are some nice beaches and parks around Beachlands/Maraetai. We have been here 3 years in June so feel very settled now. My parents have been out here twice now and like it here too but feel they are too old to make the move.

Im not sure what expat clubs there are around here, I've met a few very nice people from this forum. If you wanted to PM me we can get in touch.

Cheers, SarahB

You have a horsey avatar too!! Do you keep horses? I left my beloved arabian in the UK with my best friend and we have a horse here on Clifton Peninsular but I dont get much free time to spend with him.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:25 am
Just Joined

vicster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Sorry no, not much of a horse person. My daughter fell in love with him while we were camping in the UK. Hes a shire called Fred.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:12 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we live in the eastern bays - St Heliers - got 3 daughters aged 10, 3 and 5 months... would love to catch up with some other expats over this side of Auckland, so as SarahB suggested, perhaps a few of us could get together?? PM me if you'd like to.