Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

need help finding websites.

need help finding websites.

Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

gozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nice
Default need help finding websites.

Hi all

Can some one give me some help in finding websites to price things up for our house when we get to new zealand. I need things like new mattresses , tellys and other white goods. Tried a few sites but i'm not that good with the computer.
Thanks richard.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice
Default Re: need help finding websites.

I would recommend, you bring as much with you as possible, things here are very limited. Not many web sites here, for shopping like the UK.

Harvey Norman is a large furniture shop
Briscoes sells all your home ware (If I have got the spelling right)
Farmers

In the towns you have smaller shops.

Good Luck with the move

Ju
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:10 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gozzy
Hi all

Can some one give me some help in finding websites to price things up for our house when we get to new zealand. I need things like new mattresses , tellys and other white goods. Tried a few sites but i'm not that good with the computer.
Thanks richard.

www.noelleeming.co.nz
www.farmers.co.nz
www.harveynorman.co.nz
www.briscoes.co.nz
www.dse.co.nz
www.thewarehouse.co.nz
www.trademe.co.nz

That should keep you amused till Saturday
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:13 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, that was an excellent post! Very helpful.

Yeah, what they said!

But I would just like to draw your attention to the bottom one. People flog stuff on there that's bearly used, new, etc. Some excellent bargains. I've just started to sell on some of my stuff and people are getting bargains from me! I kitted out our spare room with a double bed, three piece suite, table, telly, bookcase, lamp and I didn't go over $700. The three piece suite was new but the guy was just starting his business so he was looking to extend his reputation. Less than $1000 if you add in guest bathroom towels and bits and pieces!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Here's another site that's pretty reasonable on the pocket - be warned though. Their customer service is a little shonky... but the furniture is nice

www.superfurn.co.nz
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

gozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nice

thanks guys that should keep me going for a while.
Richard.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

SidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really niceSidNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by gozzy
Hi all

Thanks richard.
You could also try ferrit.co.nz as they advertise themselves as "New Zealand's largest online shopping mall for New Zealand shoppers". I use the site occasionally and they compare prices between retailers.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

A few more:

http://www.freedomfurniture.co.nz/

http://www.bondandbond.co.nz/

http://www.bedpost.co.nz/

http://www.targetfurniture.co.nz/

http://www.arbuckles.co.nz/