Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ Immigration New Zealand

NZ Immigration New Zealand

Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice
Default NZ Immigration New Zealand

What do you think to this: :curse:

Sent off our EOI replies to Hamilton the other day, work contract, medicals, etc
Received a reply today saying thank you for your application which has been accepted but before we proceed we need your Blood and X-ray results which is part of the application, Now we know that we included them for sure:curse:
Next we are going through all the returned paper work and find a complete Student Visa application for some one else applying for a visa
Now I think that if they can accidently send me some one else`s visa, I am sure they have bloody lost half our medicals:curse::curse::curse:

Any one else had any problems like this??????????
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:11 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZ Immigration New Zealand

Sorry to hear about this Julie, that does seem a right mix up, but don't worry, I'm sure it will sort itself, you'll probably ring tomorrow, and they'll say, yes we have it, well i hope thats what happens anyway.