Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

N.Z. Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows(Keas)

N.Z. Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows(Keas)

Old Dec 13th 2006, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

Johno1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default N.Z. Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows(Keas)

Hi All, can anyone tell me if they have taken their children from Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows in the U.K. to the same in N.Z..
We are arriving mid Jan and are keen to keep our three little darlings occupied with similar activities.
Any advise/comments would be welcome.
Thank you.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: N.Z. Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows(Keas)

Originally Posted by Johno1885
Hi All, can anyone tell me if they have taken their children from Scouts/Beavers/Rainbows in the U.K. to the same in N.Z..
We are arriving mid Jan and are keen to keep our three little darlings occupied with similar activities.
Thank you.
No personal experience, but maybe this will help...
http://www.scouts.org.nz/
Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:31 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
I started Kea at about 6 then moved to cubs at 8 then scouts about 13?? and venturers about 16??

Should be a local group in most areas - just look in the phone book.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

Thank you.
Bring their old scarfs with them so they can swap them for their new ones
Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

Otis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really niceOtis is just really nice

Thank you.
Hi there,

My son (12) has just started Sea Scouts and loves it. He was never interested in Scouts or any other out of school activity for that matter in the UK, so we are very pleased at his interest. They seem to have a pretty good time sailing and kayaking etc.