My Progress

Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice
Default My Progress

Hi Guys,
I just thought I'd let you know where I'm up to:

Received a job offer to hopefully start beginning of September. However, I don't think things will be sorted by then, but my new employer said the date can be changed if needed
Registration with Nursing Council received. Yay!
Eva (my daughter) & I had our medicals last Tuesday. I was quite chuffed that my BMI is 21 and heart 60bpm (it's never been that low before), happy with BP - just hope bloods are ok, previous cholesterol a couple of years ago was 3.2 so I hope it's the same now!
Panel doctor seemed happy with Eva, I explained that she's on the Autism spectrum so he had a chat with her - asking about school, friends etc. He didn't see any problem with her and said he wouldn't have guessed she had ASD if I hadn't told him and wrote as much on his report. He still recommended that I provide NZIS with an up to date report as they do not like ASD at all.
I have employed an independent Educational Psychologist to do an up to date assessment as the NHS clinic has refused to help because Eva has made progress (in their words). The assessment is on Thursday.

I will go straight NZ House in London (when the report has been written up & medicals are through) to apply for a temporary work visa. I will book my flights when I have confirmation of the visas.

Oh and I'm moving out my house this weekend too so lots of trips to the charity shop & tip, and stressing out loads on ebay this week!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Progress

You're certainly on top of things Trish.

You'll be here for Spring.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Progress

Go girl!