Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

Bu**er - I had my windows shut!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:23 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Yeah I thought it was the voluteer fire engine call - siren, but no, Danny gave it both barrells!

Last edited by dribble; Mar 24th 2008 at 10:31 am.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dribble
Yeah I thought it was the voluteer fire engine call - siren, but no, Feron gave it both barrells!
I'm sure if he hasn't passed out he will do it again!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:32 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm sure if he hasn't passed out he will do it again!!!
That boy certainly can wail!!!!

Ur party, no MIC... gees I thought I had a loud mouth.

Whos hosting the next one... bored and dry now...
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:35 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hear it for double-glazing!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:41 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

That boy certainly can wail!!!!

Ur party, no MIC... gees I thought I had a loud mouth.

Whos hosting the next one... bored and dry now...
I think the Stasia's ought to have a house-warming!!
Other than that, JP (who really ought to be an honourary member here seeing as he has been to so many get-togethers!!) {my favorite colleague } has some kind of party at his house next Saturday - I can give you the details!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:56 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

We did more of Sunday's fun in the afternoon today:

teach LardyMkII to ride bike on reserve for about an hour, plus one on one footie for 15 mins (both knackered as it was darned hot!)
then walk back home for drink and bite to eat before
walking down to Red Beach for body boarding with MkII and sandcastles with MkIII, plus a bit of body boarding (dad powered) for MkIII - he loves it, already looks like a surfer dude/beach bum aged 2 and 1/2!!
MrsL had a swim and said she felt like a teenager again........LL lives in hope (please can she *feel* like a teenager again, just for a few hours....fnarr fnarrr!!!)
As ususal hope doesn't match up to reality..........
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:57 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Stasia's ought to have a house-warming!!
Other than that, JP (who really ought to be an honourary member here seeing as he has been to so many get-togethers!!) {my favorite colleague } has some kind of party at his house next Saturday - I can give you the details!!
would JP mind kiddies.... or do i need to earn meself a day off?!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:07 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by dreamfish
would JP mind kiddies.... or do i need to earn meself a day off?!
I took M and one of her pals round there last time {meant to be a 'poker' evening} and they don't mind at all..........
Stasia and danny both up for it at the last count
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:10 am

I took M and one of her pals round there last time {meant to be a 'poker' evening} and they don't mind at all..........
Stasia and danny both up for it at the last count
count us in then
dont do strip poker... too hot to wear all those layers!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:13 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by dreamfish
count us in then
dont do strip poker... too hot to wear all those layers!
I will talk to him on Wednesday when I get back to work
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:14 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

If its adults only then I dont mind sitting at home with the wee ones
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:15 am

bless your cotton sox xxxx
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:35 am
conquering the world!

Nah, JP doesn't mind kids. But he wanted it to be a 'card night', so I would imagine at least one of you ought to be able to play poker...............
I love being at JP's house because it is the 'real New Zealand' that we all thought we would find when we moved here.
Real Kiwis, doing 'real Kiwi stuff' - Dear Lord, am I the only one with real Kiwi mates - I THINK SO!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:52 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

.....Dear Lord, am I the only one with real Kiwi mates - I THINK SO!!!

Oi !!!!!!!, I have a few as well, but maybe I dont count

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.