Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My Easter Bank Holiday Monday!!

Hi K,
tried to ring you but no answer...no answerphone either but we have had some probs getting hold of you recently. Anyway, in answer to your question school is closed tomorrow. CYA later
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
You weren't in this afternoon when I called round..........
Madame decided that Denny's wasn't good enough - so the Golden Arches ended up providing tea.....
I'm sorry. What time was it? I was probably in the tub with the jets going, Janis Joplin blaring out so I didn't hear you at the front door. Aside from that, I absolutely blitzed Lauren's room. 'Tis perfect now, as is her bathroom. So if you didn't use the front doorbell, I wouldn't have known you were there. Was singing / sobbing along to some Carole King there, too. What time did you come around?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi K,
tried to ring you but no answer...no answerphone either but we have had some probs getting hold of you recently. Anyway, in answer to your question school is closed tomorrow. CYA later
Cheers Donna - phone does work now
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm sorry. What time was it? I was probably in the tub with the jets going, Janis Joplin blaring out so I didn't hear you at the front door. Aside from that, I absolutely blitzed Lauren's room. 'Tis perfect now, as is her bathroom. So if you didn't use the front doorbell, I wouldn't have known you were there. Was singing / sobbing along to some Carole King there, too. What time did you come around?
Not sure - between 2 - 3pm I think......... just picked up my Tupperware from Dreamfish. Didn't see both cars so assumed you all out in P's car I used the doorbell right enough and wandered round the back doing that hopeful little 'hello' one does in case the neighbours think you are going to rob the place
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:48 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure - between 2 - 3pm I think......... just picked up my Tupperware from Dreamfish. Didn't see both cars so assumed you all out in P's car I used the doorbell right enough and wandered round the back doing that hopeful little 'hello' one does in case the neighbours think you are going to rob the place
Dammit. I'm so sorry. Phil had taken Lauren out so I could have some down-time by myself. First time in the house by myself for months! I honestly didn't hear you. Did you hear music in the house?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:04 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Maz
Dammit. I'm so sorry. Phil had taken Lauren out so I could have some down-time by myself. First time in the house by myself for months! I honestly didn't hear you. Did you hear music in the house?
No problem - it's not as if I phoned or anything to make sure you were in.
No music from the outside...........
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:05 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Well each to there own I suppose the saying goes...but still don't see the attraction to it myself. There was I a couple of days ago saying to my son, shall we go fishing on Monday? Didn't take me long to convince him, so I grab me rod this morning, checked the fishing tackle and headed of towards the other side of the airport... got the bait on route and one or two bits and hit Breakers Bay about 1pm. There were a few people on the beach, and a few people fishing, but by and large we had the choice of where to fish from. We set up camp and started casting the line out without much joy. Son was enjoying the surf on his body board, the sun was shining and everything seemed perfect!

A little while later as i perused the beach I started to notice one or two couples wearing little more than a smile and I hope to god sun tan lotion! We'd been fishing in amongst Wellington's very own nudist beach... It was an eye opener to Alex when he cottoned on to not too many people wearing clothes... and needless to say wouldn't venture very far... Don't stare son!!! but Daaaaaaaaaadddddddd...........there...not...wearin g.... I know son, just don't stare....

Wel we didn't stay as long as maybe possible, but I caught 1 fish and good sized eel, which I released, but it won't be the memory of the fish I'll have in my mind for a while.....

Must say I couldn't believe the amount of nudist there... ut why do they all appear to be over fifty and in need of a serious diet and in some cases ironing...

Matey, could of told you about that one.
Maz, its the next beach south after you pass through Seatoun, so get your binoculars ready. Funny enough we were parked up there on Sunday, bit chilly for them as didn't see any (not that I was looking) was more interested in the snorkel divers.

Our day was to go down to Eastbourne and do a bit of the walk at Burdan's gate, well not that much with a two year old (god they walk slowly) but ice cream on the way home was nice. Than BBQ for dinner

I'm not looking forward to winter
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Matey, could of told you about that one.
Maz, its the next beach south after you pass through Seatoun, so get your binoculars ready. Funny enough we were parked up there on Sunday, bit chilly for them as didn't see any (not that I was looking) was more interested in the snorkel divers.
Our day was to go down to Eastbourne and do a bit of the walk at Burdan's gate, well not that much with a two year old (god they walk slowly) but ice cream on the way home was nice. Than BBQ for dinner

I'm not looking forward to winter
Now there;s a euphamism I've never heard used before...
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.Like it to be recognised that fat horrible scouse man is still drinking,and I love everyone and everything.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:18 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
Ok.Like it to be recognised that fat horrible scouse man is still drinking,and I love everyone and everything.
yeeeehhhhhh up ya kilt!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:20 am
conquering the world!

Go and sing 'Rivers of Babylon' for me please - I'll open the windows and hear you from here!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Go and sing 'Rivers of Babylon' for me please - I'll open the windows and hear you from here!!
Sang it like a black man though! Would do it again right now!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:27 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Oh Danny, you have my heart beating .......
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:28 am
conquering the world!

I'll count you in and do backing vocals: Porirua Posse: open your windows and join in!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Oh Danny, you have my heart beating .......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.