Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving to and Living in New Zealand Seminar

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

rubini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to and Living in New Zealand Seminar

Hi Everybody. My name is Sean and having read posts i would like to add this if anybody is interested. I received this via email so have nothing to do with contents. I am considering attending myself even though already have job offer and submitting visa's. Go to http://www.tegltd.co.uk/newsemjuly.pdf.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Well you'll beat us there as we'll still be waiting on the FBI then. Let's meet up for drinks when we're all there, sound good? You're welcome to join us in London on the 9th of July in Covent Garden if you'd like.
PM me with the exact details of where and when and i'll see if i can make it.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:37 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubini
Hi Everybody. My name is Sean and having read posts i would like to add this if anybody is interested. I received this via email so have nothing to do with contents. I am considering attending myself even though already have job offer and submitting visa's. Go to http://www.tegltd.co.uk/newsemjuly.pdf.

I think a few people on here have used The Emigration Group to get here
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:21 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
PM me with the exact details of where and when and i'll see if i can make it.
Done.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I think a few people on here have used The Emigration Group to get here
We used TEG for EOI assistance but not job hunting. They were very good - expensive but good.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Not sure how many new about this or might be interested, but i thought i'd post it in case anyone want's to go along to any of these;

Where and When

Bristol 4th July
Manchester 14th July
Newcastle 17th July
London 21st July

Why and What

We will be covering all aspects of moving to and living in NZ

Tammy Mike: the mov**** story and how we can help you in NZ.
Job-searching in NZ: CVs, Employers and the best ways to find work.
Housing: renting and buying in New Zealand - surviving Real Estate.
The transfer: shipping, moving pets changing currency.
Tips and tricks: mistakes to avoid and some great ideas to save you money, make your choices easier and increase your chances of happiness.
Video clips of migrants experiences of life in New Zealand.
A selection of guest speakers - professionals with useful information.
The emotional side of migration: for you and the ones you leave behind - coping strategies, what to expect.

Who and How much

Tammy, Mike Emma, Natalie & Rebekah Bell
Guest Speakers including Immigration New Zealand at the London Events (NZ House - Penthouse Suite)
£10 per person to help cover the rather large expenses We hope to help you keep a lot more than that in your pockets and will be telling you about the other services we provide which are all free - we are supported by some fantastic Kiwi companies who understand the great benefit skilled migrants bring to New Zealand.
Other info

We have people attending from UK, Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic
Your chance to mingle with attendees and presenters after the Seminar.
Some great Kiwi Prizes to be won J
http://www.mov****.com/Seminar/seminar.aspx?sm=g48

Unfortunatley we are away the weekend they are in London so can't go. But they are planning a get together in i believe in Greenwich park on the 8th July (i'll have to confirm this), which we hope to get along to.
I can confirm they are planning a get together in Greenwich Park on the 8th July between 11am and 2pm, somewhere near a tea house.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default mov**** UK Seminar Manchester

Manchester 14th July

We are thinking about gong to the above, has anybody been to one before?
What is there?
Is it worth the money?

Regards
Karen