Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving to and Living in New Zealand Seminar

Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving to and Living in New Zealand Seminar

Not sure how many new about this or might be interested, but i thought i'd post it in case anyone want's to go along to any of these;

Where and When

Bristol 4th July
Manchester 14th July
Newcastle 17th July
London 21st July

Why and What

We will be covering all aspects of moving to and living in NZ

Tammy Mike: the mov**** story and how we can help you in NZ.
Job-searching in NZ: CVs, Employers and the best ways to find work.
Housing: renting and buying in New Zealand - surviving Real Estate.
The transfer: shipping, moving pets changing currency.
Tips and tricks: mistakes to avoid and some great ideas to save you money, make your choices easier and increase your chances of happiness.
Video clips of migrants experiences of life in New Zealand.
A selection of guest speakers - professionals with useful information.
The emotional side of migration: for you and the ones you leave behind - coping strategies, what to expect.

Who and How much

Tammy, Mike Emma, Natalie & Rebekah Bell
Guest Speakers including Immigration New Zealand at the London Events (NZ House - Penthouse Suite)
£10 per person to help cover the rather large expenses We hope to help you keep a lot more than that in your pockets and will be telling you about the other services we provide which are all free - we are supported by some fantastic Kiwi companies who understand the great benefit skilled migrants bring to New Zealand.
Other info

We have people attending from UK, Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic
Your chance to mingle with attendees and presenters after the Seminar.
Some great Kiwi Prizes to be won J
http://www.mov****.com/Seminar/seminar.aspx?sm=g48

Unfortunatley we are away the weekend they are in London so can't go. But they are planning a get together in i believe in Greenwich park on the 8th July (i'll have to confirm this), which we hope to get along to.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:02 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mov****

Sounds groovy and all, but seems to me that you can get all that info from on here....?

Yours NZingly,

Wiz
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Sounds groovy and all, but seems to me that you can get all that info from on here....?

Yours NZingly,

Wiz
Hi I am bro 69 hello I hope every one is well I would like to add comment to this thread hope that is ok with everyone, have a great day,!!!!

I'm sure they will have actual facts as opposed to hear say wiz, if that is indeed your real name. Al they are doing is letting people know which I'm sure people will appreciate. Leave you cocky comments to yourself "wiz" go join a thread like winter in nz or something.

While you're at it try learning some thread ettiquette you didn't even introduce yourself to this thread.!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:28 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bro69
Hi I am bro 69 hello I hope every one is well I would like to add comment to this thread hope that is ok with everyone, have a great day,!!!!

I'm sure they will have actual facts as opposed to hear say wiz, if that is indeed your real name. Al they are doing is letting people know which I'm sure people will appreciate. Leave you cocky comments to yourself "wiz" go join a thread like winter in nz or something.

While you're at it try learning some thread ettiquette you didn't even introduce yourself to this thread.!
Sounds to me like you should get back into bed and start the day again bro69.

talk about make a thread go sour!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to and Living in New Zealand Seminar

To the Original poster, simonmarkellis

Sorry can't join the fun cos here already but just wanted to say to people considering it, we found some of the seminars very useful just to help us confirm our thoughts if nothing else.

Always good to be able to hook up with like minded people in the same boat too! family and friends lose interest with your 'fixation' after a while The fact that NZIS are there is a bonus too.

Good Luck
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

edited this post....
pair of wind up merchants LOL

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 29th 2007 at 6:02 am. Reason: daft buggers
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Wazzup ? That's sounds dead prickly for not much reason . Good grief.

Wiz username is his nickname.
There is no need to introduce yourself to each thread . We'd neverhave any timer for any pointless arguing if we all did that.
Look on Wiz post as a compliment to all of us here who post to this little forum & take the time out to post advice, help and the odd fact.

If you are feeling the grouchies at the moment , I think a good way to brighten you up is by going forth and take a few pictures of Christchurch ,
I am sorry for my grouchy post I am going through a bad time at the moment, I would like to appologise to Wiz, really sorry. I would like to extend the love out, I see you are in Christchurch like me maybe we should go out for a beer I need to drown my sorrows. Everything is going wrong for me at the moment so I don't need everyone on this forum to hate me too.

Like I said really sorry

Hope we are cool wiz.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 22nd 2007 at 12:23 am. Reason: the quote of my post re. the Dorset Xch . ;-)
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Apple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant futureApple13 has a brilliant future

I am sorry for my grouchy post I am going through a bad time at the moment, I would like to appologise to Wiz, really sorry. I would like to extend the love out, I see you are in Christchurch like me maybe we should go out for a beer I need to drown my sorrows. Everything is going wrong for me at the moment so I don't need everyone on this forum to hate me too.

Like I said really sorry

Hope we are cool wiz.
Its lunch time, wrap up warm and head outside. With a blue sky like that, and fresh snow on the mountains, it is not all bad here in ChCh today. Not to mention it is the weekend in just a few hours, maybe time to get out of the city and go explore somewhere new?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Um. Didn't Wiz introduced you to this forum & you've already met for a
I'm not in Xch NZ [ I used to live by Xch UK] or I would certainly get you and yours to meet up with us for a few jars and chew the cud if it would help.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 22nd 2007 at 12:37 am. Reason: poxy spelling
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:56 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Simon, you are a jewel, thank you so much for posting this! The 21st of July just so happens to be my last full day in England... WOOT!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:27 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry for my grouchy post... </snip> ...Hope we are cool wiz.
No harm no foul bro69 - my first post looks worse than it was meant - tounge in cheek doesn't really show in text. As BEVShere suggests, maybe a pint and a chat before you go to windy Welly is in order?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Simon, you are a jewel, thank you so much for posting this! The 21st of July just so happens to be my last full day in England... WOOT!
No problem... how's it all going?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
No problem... how's it all going?
Not bad at all, thanks! Still waiting for our police checks. The FBI sure like dragging their heels! Then after my trip to Blighty we're putting the house on the market, however we might not have to as one of my friends has said he's possibly interested in buying it which would be absolutely awesome!!! Anyway, fingers crossed for that! How about with you, Simon?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Not bad at all, thanks! Still waiting for our police checks. The FBI sure like dragging their heels! Then after my trip to Blighty we're putting the house on the market, however we might not have to as one of my friends has said he's possibly interested in buying it which would be absolutely awesome!!! Anyway, fingers crossed for that! How about with you, Simon?
House is sold, just waiting on solicitors now, should be exchanging contracts next month. Son finishes school on the 20th July. Going on a whistle stop tour round the country to say goodbye, then aim to be hitting Wellington about mid August.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:00 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
House is sold, just waiting on solicitors now, should be exchanging contracts next month. Son finishes school on the 20th July. Going on a whistle stop tour round the country to say goodbye, then aim to be hitting Wellington about mid August.
Well you'll beat us there as we'll still be waiting on the FBI then. Let's meet up for drinks when we're all there, sound good? You're welcome to join us in London on the 9th of July in Covent Garden if you'd like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.