Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Mortgage rate comparison site for NZ

Mortgage rate comparison site for NZ

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Mortgage rate comparison site for NZ

Just found this site when searching for mortgage deals in NZ and thought it might be of interest to thos eof you comtemplating buying.

http://www.interest.co.nz/mortgages.asp
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice
Default Re: Mortgage rate comparison site for NZ

Yep, I came across this the other day. Very handy. I spoke to an agent in Wellington, and asked what to do etc as me and the misses are looking for a place in Welly. The prices are high as, and interest rates to follow this. I'm wondering if renting until this year is out to see if the interest rate will come down a percent or two?

I'd love to get back to Lyall Bay where I used to live. Too expensive though
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

The site is just a place to start. While some rates may only appear to be lower than others. You need to consult the actual terms as there can be roll over fees and other fees and charges that make a cheaper rate much more like the other rates. Most of the lenders with in a group will have similar costs of capital and so you should not see significant differences between lenders of a class unless they are temporary rates looking for business.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
The site is just a place to start. While some rates may only appear to be lower than others. You need to consult the actual terms as there can be roll over fees and other fees and charges that make a cheaper rate much more like the other rates. Most of the lenders with in a group will have similar costs of capital and so you should not see significant differences between lenders of a class unless they are temporary rates looking for business.
Thanks for the additional info. CAN2NZ