Money Laundering

Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Money Laundering

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...drug-operation

Charges include participating in an organised criminal group and money laundering, conspiring to supply methamphetamine and cannabis and attempting to obstruct justice.
Items recovered included tools, house fittings and a washing machine and dryer.
Did they need the washing machine and dryer to launder the money I wonder?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money Laundering

Originally Posted by cappuccino
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...drug-operation

Did they need the washing machine and dryer to launder the money I wonder?
Simple answer is no. You can wash it in the sink. I do, alas when I hang it out to dry in the garden it normally goes missing, probably getting blown away by the wind?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

At least the money is plastic coated here so if you do accidentally wash it, it will have more chance of surviving than sterling paper money. I have also never seen any defaced dollars - maybe for the same reason that the plastic coating stops people scribbling on them.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

........goes away to try that out..........
Old Apr 13th 2011, 6:10 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
alas when I hang it out to dry in the garden it normally goes missing, probably getting blown away by the wind?
That'll be the money tree my kids think I have, in the garden!