Mobile Phone...

Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:17 pm
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mobile Phone...

Hi Matewx

Glad that you have finally landed and are safe and well.

We need only to sit on the fence long enough for it to become more realistic for my OH to get a job offer as we need the points for the EOI. Trouble is, me bum's getting sore! So, ideally by the end of the year/beg of 2010 we plan to visit NZ and try to secure work. We'd have a good 12 months on the contract if I take it out now - guess an 18 month one would be just as well, cos we won't be there any sooner than 12 months from now.

Thx and hope you sort your phone out soon too.

LB
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:21 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lizaberry
Hi Matewx

Glad that you have finally landed and are safe and well.

We need only to sit on the fence long enough for it to become more realistic for my OH to get a job offer as we need the points for the EOI. Trouble is, me bum's getting sore! So, ideally by the end of the year/beg of 2010 we plan to visit NZ and try to secure work. We'd have a good 12 months on the contract if I take it out now - guess an 18 month one would be just as well, cos we won't be there any sooner than 12 months from now.

Thx and hope you sort your phone out soon too.

LB
Sore bum eh? Am Loolah - Don't go there! LOL

I've sorted my phone today, should pick it up tomorrow... Apparently they cant do same day... Don't ask!

He asked me which number I wanted as my BestMate (free call n texts) to which I said " I have no mates yet!" LOL The whole shop was laughing at me n my francobritish accent!! LOL
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:24 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
Sore bum eh? Am Loolah - Don't go there! LOL

I've sorted my phone today, should pick it up tomorrow... Apparently they cant do same day... Don't ask!

He asked me which number I wanted as my BestMate (free call n texts) to which I said " I have no mates yet!" LOL The whole shop was laughing at me n my francobritish accent!! LOL

You should have PM'd me, I'm available for weddings, bar mitvahs, funerals, position of best friend - all for a small fee of course!