Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet up in Welly..?

Meet up in Welly..?

Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:54 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up in Welly..?

Sorry peeps - I'm working on Sunday
Not to worry, hopefully catch everyone before too long
Karen
Old Aug 30th 2008, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

hi guys had a lovely afternoon and it was great to meet all you new expats hope to see you all again soon will keep you posted on the housewarming!! love stas' xxx
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

samson73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, was great meeting so many friendly and welcoming faces. really helped dust of those winter cobwebs and made us feel right at home. keep us posted about the next meet up, and best o' luck with the move stasia!

see you all soon

rob & michelle x
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:22 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

really good to meet you all. Thanks for a nice day. I'll send the photo to Stasia when the stupid company email works - well it's Sunday I guess they didn't expect anyone in! Good luck with the house move Stasia btw.

See you soon.

Jan
Old Aug 30th 2008, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hu folks

What a great day it was for the coffee today

Great to meet all the newbies and the usual rabble

See you all again soon

Catkin
Old Aug 30th 2008, 7:54 pm
sjb
Just Joined

sjb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Was great to meet you all today, thanks for organising it! Hope to see you all again soon. How good is it to get sunburnt in winter

Sarah & Simon
Old Aug 30th 2008, 8:55 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are not meant to have a good time without me.....
Not to worry, hopefully make it to the next one
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Well that's the the last time I meet up with you guys at the top of the cable car!!

Remember Tom went off to play with the others at the playground, and suddenly re-appeared because he'd fallen?

Well today, yes I know it's 48 hours later, Mr Catkin had to take him to A&E, he's broken his wrist!!

I thought he'd just sprained it as he could still moved fingers etc and no bruising, but no

So he's now in plaster for the next 4 weeks

The joys a parenthood

Catkin