Wikiposts

McDonalds

Old Aug 26th 2011, 8:26 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: McDonalds

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Still, Maccas with or without the beetroot does have some redeeming features; unlike the skanky, stinking, sausage sizzles at the local DIY store on a Saturday afternoon.

OMG just one whiff, makes me want to puke.
With the skanky bread
Old Aug 26th 2011, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I like the sausage sizzle crap, just put lots of ketchup on and it tastes like
there might actually be some meat in there somewhere
Old Aug 27th 2011, 7:08 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
I like the sausage sizzle crap, just put lots of ketchup on and it tastes like
there might actually be some meat in there somewhere
Problemo. Not too keen on ketchup.

Leading on from that. Those dubious looking bright pink battered saveloys on sticks.

Me and him tried to get the taste for this a few times. Gross.

I have gotten around to the idea of beetroot in a burger, rather than a nice tasty salsa but NOT with egg. That's a huge no no, pukeville for me.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 10:00 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised people still eat at McDonald's when there are better options most of the time.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I'm surprised people still eat at McDonald's when there are better options most of the time.
Burger King????
Old Aug 27th 2011, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes I just want to. or sometimes just dont' have a better option!

If I lived in the UK/North America, I probably wouldn't eat MacDonalds or any fast foods or anything similar ,, the reason (my very personal reason) eating MacDonalds,,,here in Welly,, I find its so tasty...in fact,, and I can trust. They aren't that nasty as like Asia and UK or USA!.

I don't go to Burger fuel ... or Burger King such.

Last edited by crap coffee; Aug 27th 2011 at 10:44 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 2:48 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
sometimes I just want to. or sometimes just dont' have a better option!

If I lived in the UK/North America, I probably wouldn't eat MacDonalds or any fast foods or anything similar ,, the reason (my very personal reason) eating MacDonalds,,,here in Welly,, I find its so tasty...in fact,, and I can trust. They aren't that nasty as like Asia and UK or USA!.

I don't go to Burger fuel ... or Burger King such.
The MD factory alter the colour, taste and constituancy of their product to suit the area they market in........yuk....
Old Aug 28th 2011, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

If you were craving some junk food I always loved Wendy's big classic. Guilty pleasures and all that. That and the kebabs in Queen St In Auk,they were so tasty you could eat 'em stone cold sober !
Old Aug 28th 2011, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
The MD factory alter the colour, taste and constituancy of their product to suit the area they market in........yuk....

I don't find them too bad here,, especially burger pattie,,,

at least they don't use Cattle bone powder in NZ,, like some other countries..

(honestly .. UK MacDonald,,, seriously yuk - you wouldn't eat them really).

Last edited by crap coffee; Aug 28th 2011 at 10:45 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Droidling
If you were craving some junk food I always loved Wendy's big classic. Guilty pleasures and all that. That and the kebabs in Queen St In Auk,they were so tasty you could eat 'em stone cold sober !
not really craving ..

I used to eat MacDonald only a couple of times a year in my 20's.,,

well.. these days,,,,, still,,, only a few times a year I think..

there are other choices I can make,,in Wellington anyway,,

felt a bit hungry late afternoon in town today ,, (I had no lunch actually,,) Just had a sarnie in Wishbone.

hmmm,,, Wendys... We don't have Wendys in Welly.

To tell you a funny story,, I don't eat Wendys ,,, because don't have a fond memory of it...
I remember I had a burger only once, but it created terrible itching, swelling and a red rash ,, after 3 days,,, end up going to hospital at night and got super large sized injection a few times for a week., it was,, when I was 14,,, then,, Never Again Wendys .good bye forever.

Last edited by crap coffee; Aug 28th 2011 at 10:49 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 10:27 pm
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know why they don't have Wendy's over here.

Whenever we're back in Auckland we always hunt out a Wendy's, I'm loving their chilli. The hotter the better
Old Aug 29th 2011, 7:45 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Dominos Pizza is my junk food treat only have one now and again
Old Aug 29th 2011, 9:34 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite McDs burger was a McFeast, but they haven't done that for 20 years.

I still like a cheese and egg burger (from the local fish and chip shop) on occasion.

When in the Uk I preferred BK - liked their double swiss mushroom, and if didn't feel like beef their chilli bean burger was pretty good too.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by southerner
My favourite McDs burger was a McFeast, but they haven't done that for 20 years.

I still like a cheese and egg burger (from the local fish and chip shop) on occasion.

When in the Uk I preferred BK - liked their double swiss mushroom, and if didn't feel like beef their chilli bean burger was pretty good too.
I think Wendy's are doing a similar one to the double swiss mushroom - yummy.

I'll eat anything, junk food included. Not a fan of KFC but had to try the double down ... Mmmmmmm.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 11:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Used to like Burger Fuel when I lived in Palmy but they don't seem to have opened up in the South Island yet - though they have got as far as Dubai and Iran

Never eaten Wendys, their food looks so unappetising on the ads that I probably never will. It always looks greasy and covered in sauce
Only eaten a KFC once and that was so unpleasant that I've never gone back.

Will have a McDs on occasion but usually when I'm feeling slightly the worse for wear...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.