Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The McCann's again

The McCann's again

Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:10 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: The McCann's again

Originally Posted by whitesand
It's interesting house this case seems to polarise people into two different camps. Those who say they couldn't possibly have anything to do with their child's disappearance and those who think they may have.

As far as the media goes, I think the McCanns have been quite clever at managing and manipulating the media in the direction they want, and that the Portuguese police have been unjustly criticised by those who have been carried away by much of the media hype. I feel they are not nearly as incompetent as many would like to believe.

Perhaps only time will reveal the truth.
So you think they did it too
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

liziwe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The McCann's again

Originally Posted by ned
So you think they did it too
So do I!!!!!